Search found 2700 matches

by MR2Jay
21/07/17 18:45
Forum: General Banter
Topic: 1 advisory this year :-(
Replies: 3
Views: 26

Re: 1 advisory this year :-(

Awesome when it gets another clear bill of health.

Mine gets the odd advisory now and then but she is over 20 years old now
by MR2Jay
21/07/17 13:03
Forum: ICE
Topic: Suggest a system - start from new
Replies: 9
Views: 55

Re: Suggest a system - start from new

That's a tidy little solution :th: OK, I think I need to get the seats into the car and work out what space I have left. From there, I can decide whether I can get away with a sub, try and find a home for an amp and begin to build up a pile of goodies to install in one hit. The seat should be with m...
by MR2Jay
21/07/17 11:35

I hear you Vinny....It's just one thing that stands out as "not being finished" if you know what I mean. Other than an engine detail, after I've finished this stint, it's all that's left :th: Gaz, I really doubt I'll be able to get anything "Under Seat" looking at the base profile and mounting subfr...
by MR2Jay
21/07/17 10:29

OK, how would this sound? Trying to avoid a sub Hi/Low pass in the doors to high high and low frequencies like these http://www.hertzaudiovideo.com/car-audio-systems-energy-eskf165_5/ And 4" Co-axials in the rear positions to handle the mid range like these http://www.hertzaudiovideo.com/car-audio-c...
by MR2Jay
21/07/17 8:49

It's the sub enclosure that I'm really not sure about. :no:

I've seen the behind seat ones and worry that I'll have no space to store the t-bar glass....
by MR2Jay
21/07/17 7:24
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Topic: Introducing myself
Replies: 5
Views: 71

Re: Introducing myself

Welcome aboard chap :th:
by MR2Jay
21/07/17 6:54

Suggest a system - start from new

Morning folks.... Been looking at my car trying to list out everything that needs doing to finish it off basically. While I'm tackling things like bodywork, lights, interior etc and finishing off some little mech jobs that are hanging out, there is one glaringly obvious area that needs work..... The...
by MR2Jay
21/07/17 6:42
Topic: Hello new mr2 owner
Replies: 5
Views: 37

Re: Hello new mr2 owner

Welcome aboard :th: The Veilside is a real marmite kit. For me, the kit alone doesn't work but add the right stuff around it and it can look good (wheels for example) Easiest way I've found to add pics is to sign up to Imgur. You can create albums there where you upload your pictures and it provides...
by MR2Jay
19/07/17 21:12
Forum: National Events
Topic: German Vs Jap - Ideas Thread
Replies: 4
Views: 110

Re: German Vs Jap - Ideas Thread

Wonder if we could turn lawn croquet into a drinking game? :laughing

OK, looks like we a have a few ideas :th:

I would suggest using mine for music but with not a single speaker intact I think it'll be more of a case of "guess that tune" :bleh:
by MR2Jay
19/07/17 11:05
Forum: MK2
Topic: Just bought a Rev3 turbo with a forum sticker!
Replies: 1
Views: 85

Re: Just bought a Rev3 turbo with a forum sticker!

Welcome aboard :th:

Not a reg number that rings a bell but get some pics up.... Might Jog a memory :th:
by MR2Jay
19/07/17 10:54
Topic: German Vs Jap - Ideas Thread
Replies: 4
Views: 110

German Vs Jap - Ideas Thread

Hey guys, What is it? 5 weeks until German Vs Jap (and 6 until JAE). It's looking good to get the car finished (provided I don't make a major F*#@ up) so I think it's time to have a think about ideas. I'll be bringing along my shelter I bought last yeat. That proved to be an absolute God send on the...
by MR2Jay
17/07/17 17:55
Topic: German Vs Jap - 26th - 27th August - Sign Up
Replies: 15
Views: 392

Re: German Vs Jap - 26th - 27th August - Sign Up

Sorry Mike, first dibs have to go to MR2's I'm afraid :no: Any tickets that are left over, I'll place all those people that have other things that want to go into a hat and pull them randomly. It'll be the only fair way to do it with how many people have asked me about non-mr2 entries to our stand :...
by MR2Jay
17/07/17 13:37
Topic: German Vs Jap - 26th - 27th August - Sign Up
Replies: 15
Views: 392

Re: German Vs Jap - 26th - 27th August - Sign Up

Bump :th:

Still got 2 free tickets
by MR2Jay
13/07/17 5:18
Topic: Returning Member - Hi Everyone
Replies: 6
Views: 83

Re: Returning Member - Hi Everyone

Welcome back chap. :th:

I'll have to keep my eyes open.... I'm here in Northampton myself after all :th:

Go to advanced search