Search found 16 matches

by jacktempleman
14/11/17 12:43
Forum: MK2
Topic: Berk Exhaust System
Replies: 9
Views: 261

Re: Berk Exhaust System

Got my Berk fitted a few weeks ago. So far I've had a dep2 std and the japspeed. I do a fair amount of long distance motorway trips. The Berk is similar to the dep2 and does not drone. It sound lovely with the foot down and people do not hear me arriving a few streets away. where did you purchase t...
by jacktempleman
02/10/17 20:30
Topic: Berk Exhaust System
Replies: 9
Views: 261

Berk Exhaust System

Hi is anyone currently running a Berk Exhaust System? I would really like to hear one before I buy. I have heard they are the best for, performance and being quite. I would ideally like an exhaust that doesn't drone when cruising on the motorway or dual carriage way. I found this video https://www.y...
by jacktempleman
09/05/17 15:09
Topic: Windscreen
Replies: 2
Views: 123

Windscreen

Has anyone replaced the windscreen with the original bronze colour glass. My screen has started to delaminate and has rust in the top passenger side corner from where the previous one was removed. Anyone know of any stockist for this glass and glass manufacturer? Also can you buy drivers window new ...
by jacktempleman
30/03/17 22:50
Forum: South West
Topic: Meets in the SW?
Replies: 29
Views: 2341

Re: Meets in the SW?

I'm up for it I'm in Wiltshire.
by jacktempleman
10/02/17 12:05
Topic: MR2 Power with/without Fuel Cut Defender
Replies: 5
Views: 468

MR2 Power with/without Fuel Cut Defender

I am fitting a Greddy Profec OLED boost controller and would like some advice on fuel cut. I have read the pressure for fuel cut varies and from what I have read it is 16 psi. What sort of power can you make before changing the fuel pump, as I don't want to run the car lean. What pressure can I take...
by jacktempleman
06/02/17 12:43
Forum: South East
Topic: Cotswold meet: Sunday 3rd April *2016* - run out/pub lunch.
Replies: 30
Views: 3242

Re: Cotswold meet: Sunday 3rd April - run out/pub lunch.

Hi is there going to be another Cotswold meet, as I would like to bring my car to it this time?
by jacktempleman
13/01/17 22:28
Forum: South West
Topic: Swindon ish?
Replies: 13
Views: 1437

Re: Swindon ish?

Sounds good, I'm up for that.
by jacktempleman
09/01/17 23:28
Forum: National Events
Topic: JDMCombe Saturday 10th June 2017
Replies: 89
Views: 5110

Re: Castle Combe 2017

Samreedy wrote:Keen

Only up the road to me

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
same for me too
by jacktempleman
12/11/16 18:39
Topic: Strange annoying noise from rear of car
Views: 724

Re: Strange annoying noise from rear of car

Changed the rear ball joints. Still making the noise though and there is no wobble in the wheels.
Any thoughts what it could be?
by jacktempleman
01/11/16 13:59

Re: Strange annoying noise from rear of car

Sorry can't get a good video at the moment had a go but the microphone on my phone doesn't pick the sound up very well with the exhaust noise in the background being quite loud. I assume it is not the backing plate as I lifted up the rear of the car and ran the car with the back wheels spinning and ...
by jacktempleman
29/10/16 22:37

Strange annoying noise from rear of car

Has anyone had or know what a screechy rubbing noise whilst accelerating, is more so whilst turning right than left. Wheel bearing or drive shaft?
by jacktempleman
01/09/16 12:00
Forum: JAE - 2016
Topic: JAE 2016 - Sign Up - OPEN
Replies: 62
Views: 5103

Re: JAE 2016 - Sign Up - OPEN

1. Chris (Thur-Sun) paid 2. Dom (Thur-Sun) paid 3. Stripey (Thurs-Sun) paid 4. Protok (Thurs-Sun) 5. Mrs_Protok (Maybe, depends on Uni dates) 6. MR2Jay (Thurs-Sun) paid 7. HM (Thurs-Sun) paid 8. PeteV6R5 (Thur - Sun) paid 9. shinny (Thur-Fri) 10. cori.louise (Thurs-Sun) Paid 11. jcurtis (Thurs-Sun) ...
by jacktempleman
25/06/16 19:30
Topic: Thermistor Cooler
Replies: 1
Views: 224

Thermistor Cooler

Hi does anyone know where I can get a thermistor cooler for the radiator? The previous owner has wired an on/off switch to the fan atm. I'm unsure whether I can just put a radiator switch in there as the air con radiator has been removed. I would like to fix the air con but would be happy to put a r...
by jacktempleman
23/06/16 20:11
Forum: National Events
Topic: MR2OC - Track Time/Day
Replies: 32
Views: 3233

Re: MR2OC - Track Time/Day

Hi I'm up for doing a track day too. It would be my first experience of a Open Pit Lane Track Day. I think MSVtrackdays is a great idea because the benefits of a group. What do you all think of http://opentrack.co.uk/ it includes quite a lot for the price and maybe a discount if we did it as a group.

Go to advanced search