Search found 7 matches

by zoh_Xavier
07/12/17 0:39
Forum: Japfest
Topic: Japfest Silverstone 2018 6th May 2018 - SIGN UP
Replies: 34
Views: 883

Re: Japfest Silverstone 2018 6th May 2018 - SIGN UP

I'm up for it. First show of this sort for me.
by zoh_Xavier
30/08/17 7:58
Forum: MK2
Topic: How many cores in original radiator?
Replies: 0
Views: 82

How many cores in original radiator?

Does anyone happen to know exactly how many cores an original toyota radiator has? I know most of the aluminium rads out there are 2 large cores but I'm going to try and go the copper brass route and want to be sure it's sufficient. I know due to core size, some cars have as many as 4 cores in brass...
by zoh_Xavier
17/06/17 15:55
Topic: 10th Anniversary chassis number
Replies: 2
Views: 177

Re: 10th Anniversary chassis number

I know it's a long shot, but i'd still like to try.
by zoh_Xavier
17/06/17 12:13
Topic: 10th Anniversary chassis number
Replies: 2
Views: 177

10th Anniversary chassis number

Hi there I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to give me a chassis number for a 10th anni car as I would like to look up some parts at Toyota but their parts desk was unable to bring up the right parts catalogue for it and told me they needed a chassis number to do so as they could only fi...
by zoh_Xavier
03/05/17 14:00
Topic: Are we running out of tyre options?
Replies: 23
Views: 1006

Re: Are we running out of tyre options?

Love the show Matt. I was about to say the T1Rs are out there, just hard to find. I have found you can sometimes find new pairs on eBay too. edit: meant to say there are also the Nankang XR611 but i've heard mixed things about them. Ranging from very good to dangerously bad. Don't know if anyone her...
by zoh_Xavier
20/03/17 16:02
Forum: MK3
Topic: SMT Steering wheel question
Replies: 0
Views: 223

SMT Steering wheel question

Does anyone know what connector the gear buttons on the SMT steering wheel have or know where to find a technical document so I can have a look? I was thinking of maybe using one and converting it with the intention of having the buttons work as track skip buttons or something similar for an android...
by zoh_Xavier
27/12/16 3:14
Topic: Q: Dizzy cap, rotor and replacement parts
Replies: 1
Views: 259

Q: Dizzy cap, rotor and replacement parts

Bought a rev3 this year and done a service and some bits on the car myself. Going to inspect the cap and rotor tomorrow. 103,000 miles The date on the HT leads says 1995 so i'm suspecting possibly none of it has been changed in the past. Assuming once I get it open it doesn't look too bad or obvious...

Go to advanced search