Knowledge Base - How to:- K&N filter cleaning
1. first use a brush (do not use a hard wire brush, the filter is cotton inside steel mesh!) to remove large debris.
2. fill a large bucket with warm water
3. add some clothes washing powder
4. insert filter, agitate, leave to soak for 15 mins, agitate and leave for 15 mins again.
5. remove filter and rinse. It should now be a grey colour. If it isn't, go back to step 2 and repeat until it's clean.
6. Once clean, leave to dry. Airing cupboard works great but is risky due to the wrath of your better half.
7. Oil the filter - don't go overboard here. If oil is dripping off it, you've used too much
Copyright © by MR2 Owners Club All Right Reserved.
Created : 2018-03-13 18:06:26, Last Modified : 2018-03-14 09:49:24