Covid Sceptics

The place for all your general chat - Any MR2 related topics will be moved to the appropriate forum sections

Voivod
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0
MR2's Owned: 3

Re: Covid

Post by Voivod »

Synz wrote: 23/02/21 20:46
Voivod wrote: 23/02/21 17:13
:laughing You know that scientist,doctors,dentists,mechanics etc..is just a profession right? There are not many good one's and those that I would trust :laughing So about Pfizer vaccine..did you actually looked in to the company's criminal history and how many times they been taken to court Globally including UK??

Interesting...Pfizer given protection from legal action by UK government(The government has granted Covid-19 manufacturer Pfizer a legal indemnity protecting it from being sued, enabling its coronavirus vaccine to be rolled out across the country as early as next week.)

:laughing :laughing
You actually believe a covid vaccine exists :w_tf:
[/quote]

:w_tf: Your response is contradictory! Do YOU believe a Covid vaccine exist or doesn't exist?

jeff
Administrator
Administrator
Years of MR2 Ownership: 18
MR2's Owned: 1

Post by jeff »

Voivod wrote: 23/02/21 21:02 Interesting...Pfizer given protection from legal action by UK government(The government has granted Covid-19 manufacturer Pfizer a legal indemnity protecting it from being sued, enabling its coronavirus vaccine to be rolled out across the country as early as next week.)
your post mentions next week, as the jab has been rolled out many weeks ago, this leads me to the conclusion, you just cut and paste the above from one of your QAnon groups you use :facepalm:
Not Plan B again!! Why don't we just go with plan B in the first place?
It’s more important to lose a minute in life than your life in a minute

Voivod

Covid 3

Post by Voivod »

jeff wrote: 24/02/21 10:06
Voivod wrote: 23/02/21 21:02 Interesting...Pfizer given protection from legal action by UK government(The government has granted Covid-19 manufacturer Pfizer a legal indemnity protecting it from being sued, enabling its coronavirus vaccine to be rolled out across the country as early as next week.)
your post mentions next week, as the jab has been rolled out many weeks ago, this leads me to the conclusion, you just cut and paste the above from one of your QAnon groups you use :facepalm:
:facepalm: QAnon groups :w_tf: ? Your conclusion is wrong :laughing :laughing

If you go to https://www.pfizer.com/health/coronavirus

then click on right hand coner: www.cvdvaccine.com

Global Information About Pfizer‑BioNTech COVID‑19 Vaccine (also known as BNT162b2)

There is no UK in drop down menu.. choose USA.

And all information there...in black and white Lol

FACT SHEET FOR RECIPIENTS AND CAREGIVERS
EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION (EUA) OF
THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE TO PREVENT CORONAVIRUS
DISEASE 2019 (COVID-19)
IN INDIVIDUALS 16 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER
You are being offered the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine to prevent Coronavirus
Disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by SARS-CoV-2. This Fact Sheet contains
information to help you understand the risks and benefits of the Pfizer-BioNTech
COVID-19 Vaccine, which you may receive because there is currently a pandemic of
COVID-19.
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is a vaccine and may prevent you from getting
COVID-19. There is no U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved vaccine to
prevent COVID-19.

WHAT IS THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is an unapproved vaccine that may prevent
COVID-19. There is no FDA-approved vaccine to prevent COVID-19.

Guinea Pigs..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jeff
Administrator
Administrator
Years of MR2 Ownership: 18

Post by jeff »

Pfizer given protection from legal action by UK government(The government has granted Covid-19 manufacturer Pfizer a legal indemnity protecting it from being sued, enabling its coronavirus vaccine to be rolled out across the country as early as next week.)
doesn't seem to appear anywhere on the links provided
Not Plan B again!! Why don't we just go with plan B in the first place?
It’s more important to lose a minute in life than your life in a minute

Topic author
MR2DI4
Years of MR2 Ownership: 22

Post by MR2DI4 »

Guinea Pigs..

Says it all really. Long term side effects of the vaccine are also the big unknown, a bit like catching Covid-19 although some of those longer term health problems from those that have recovered are now becoming clearer.

The real issue is that you just don't know how this is going to affect you personally. Contracting Covid-19 has varied between just the common cold or flu to it killing you

Voivod

Post by Voivod »

jeff wrote: 24/02/21 18:47
Pfizer given protection from legal action by UK government(The government has granted Covid-19 manufacturer Pfizer a legal indemnity protecting it from being sued, enabling its coronavirus vaccine to be rolled out across the country as early as next week.)
doesn't seem to appear anywhere on the links provided
The two last links I've provided was for the Pfitzer actual vaccine as it stated!

FACT SHEET FOR RECIPIENTS AND CAREGIVERS
EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION (EUA) OF
THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE TO PREVENT CORONAVIRUS
DISEASE 2019 (COVID-19)

It's a 6 page document but only available for USA for non healthcare professionals which is the same vaccine as for UK,and strangely for UK document it's only available for professionals only on the same site https://www.cvdvaccine.com

You can read it yourself..is quite confusing and contradictory but will give you a rough idea!

Regarding the;Pfizer given protection from legal action by UK government. There was actual link to the site https://www.gov.uk but it's gone now.The things now swing around and apparently there would be compensation of £120.000 if you approved..and there is other catches.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/gove ... nts-scheme

p.s As you might know that the things has been changing as we speak from beginning of this so called pandemic.. virus name,statements,statistics..etc

Voivod

Post by Voivod »

MR2DI4 wrote: 24/02/21 21:13 Guinea Pigs..

Says it all really. Long term side effects of the vaccine are also the big unknown, a bit like catching Covid-19 although some of those longer term health problems from those that have recovered are now becoming clearer.

The real issue is that you just don't know how this is going to affect you personally. Contracting Covid-19 has varied between just the common cold or flu to it killing you

Yeah definitely! For New Zealand and Australia there is a different vaccine or at least the name COMIRNATY™ COVID-19 VACCINE

1. Why am I being given COMIRNATY?
COMIRNATY contains the active ingredient BNT162b2
[mRNA]. COMIRNATY is an mRNA (messenger ribonucleic
acid) vaccine.
COMIRNATY is a vaccine given to prevent COVID-19
disease caused by SARS-CoV-2 virus in adults and
adolescents from 16 years of age and older.
COMIRNATY works by triggering your immune system to
produce antibodies and blood cells that work against the
virus, to protect against COVID-19 disease

5. What should I know while being given COMIRNATY?
Things you
should know
• If you receive one dose of COMIRNATY, you should receive a second dose of the same vaccine 21
days later to complete the vaccination schedule.
• You may not be protected against COVID-19 disease until at least seven days after your second dose.
• You may not be protected if you only receive one dose, so a second dose is important.
Driving or using
machines
• Be careful before you drive or use any machines or tools until you know how COMIRNATY affects
you. Some of the side effects of COMIRNATY may temporarily affect your ability to drive or use
machines.
For more information, see Section 5. What should I know while being given COMIRNATY? in the full CMI.

The most confusing part is...you can't get covid19 without SARS-V2 lately renamed SARS-CoV-2 as this is the virus that casing the disease, yet they trying to give you so called covid19 vaccine???

p.s According to the document or whatever it is:

WHAT IS THE COUNTERMEASURES INJURY COMPENSATION PROGRAM?
The Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP) is a federal program that
may help pay for costs of medical care and other specific expenses of certain people
who have been seriously injured by certain medicines or vaccines, including this
vaccine. Generally, a claim must be submitted to the CICP within one (1) year from the
date of receiving the vaccine. To learn more about this program, visit
www.hrsa.gov/cicp/ or call 1-855-266-2427.

Lol one year from the date of receiving the vaccine.

I'm fine and I don't need it....

jimi
Administrator
Administrator
Years of MR2 Ownership: 17

Covid Sceptics

Post by jimi »

For all the Covid sceptics out there, please confine your theories to this thread and stop cluttering up other peoples !! :ranting1:
Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

Voivod

Re: Covid Sceptics

Post by Voivod »

jimi wrote: 25/02/21 9:27 For all the Covid skeptics out there, please confine your theories to this thread and stop cluttering up other peoples !! :ranting1:
Calm down mate :laughing This is nothing to do with skeptics crap like you said...if the document from the company who made actual Pfitzer vaccine is Not good enough for you,then there is highest probability that the earth is still flat in your world as you've said earlier. But no need to be angry.. :th:

jimi
Administrator
Administrator
Years of MR2 Ownership: 17

Post by jimi »

Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

gavsdavs

Post by gavsdavs »

MR2DI4 wrote: 24/02/21 21:13 The real issue is that you just don't know how this is going to affect you personally. Contracting Covid-19 has varied between just the common cold or flu to it killing you
The real issue is that it's NOT about YOU (personally). It's about those most vulnerable. You may be asymptomatic, you may have a mild case. You may pass it on to hundreds of people, and you may kill some of them.

You have a responsibility to the rest of the human race to NOT pass it on or we'll not get rid of it and to not recognise that is selfish and irresponsible.

NZ has a low incidence because you have decisive government and obedient, spaced out, non crowded population. Follow their decision making, be obedient, do what they ask, and you'll be doing everyone a favour.

Sorry. No patience for vaccine sceptics AT ALL. I've had relatives killed and put in intensive care. Think bigger than yourself. This is the very meaning of "take it for the team".

d-peg
Administrator
Administrator
Years of MR2 Ownership: 13
MR2's Owned: 6

Post by d-peg »

5 months on from having it, I am just about able to start exercising lightly. By lightly I mean a 5000 step walk a day. As for driving my MR2, I fear that would still wipe me out physically.

I have ZERO time or patience for sceptics or covidiots.

If this offends you then I guess you're one of the two categories :no:
92 JDM Turbo - V8 Project Car - LINK
93 UK N/A - V6 SC Project Car - LINK
00 mk3 2zz - Driven Daily :D - LINK
It's not a party till I get my bum out

Voivod

Post by Voivod »

d-peg wrote: 25/02/21 14:10
I have ZERO time or patience for sceptics or covidiots.

If this offends you then I guess you're one of the two categories :no:
I don't care if people call themselves skeptics or covidiots ! I just joint the conversation or civilized debate so I thought. By the way..Patience is a virtue! :laughing

ayresyboy
Regional Rep
Regional Rep
Years of MR2 Ownership: 14
MR2's Owned: 13

Post by ayresyboy »

Pfizer gave us the magical little blue pill. They are legends in my opinion :laughing
Mk2 3SGTE Manual Cosmos
Mk2 3SGTE Manual Black
Mk2 1MZFE Automatic Black
Mk3 2GRFE Manual Blue

Return to “General Banter”