Japenese Tuning Show May 23rd

This section is to talk about setting up MR2OC events.

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 13 years and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

terribleone
Years of MR2 Ownership: 5

Re: Japenese Tuning Show May 23rd

Post by terribleone »

Wow...scorcher of a day, and I took just shy of 700 photos.

Here's some teasers of the 'action' at JTS:

Was great to meet new people, especially iLogik...we've chatted no end on here and even been to the same events before, but this was the first time we'd chatted!

Cheers to Mick for organising everything, and Lezz I hope you get your engine sorted with minimal damage to your wallet. :th:

Here's the OC stand when we got back to it at 6.30:

Did anyone know who won?? I'm hoping it was Shane Lynch :laughing big closet Boyzone fan me ;)

Currently rocking a 3.5L V6!
Rev3 Anniversary Edition - Sold
Rev1.5 - KIA

Topic author
topgun
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 10

Post by topgun »

I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves guys was a scorcher of a day,i stayed till around 5.30 to watch the drifting all i can say was bloody amazing,nice to meet some new faces,hope you got home alright Lezz fingesrs crossed its an easy fix. :th:

Jakestar

Post by Jakestar »

Great day had by all I'm sure, I thoroughly enjoyed myself!

I too got properlly burnt and that was with topping up the sun cream every hour!!

My favourite car (altho I didn't see every round)was the 700 - 800 bhp supra :)

Mick - Who's ticket did I knab, as I need to send them some dollar dollar.

Silat

Post by Silat »

Nice to meet you lot, even though I disappeared off to go and watch the drifting for most of the day and didn't get much time for intra-club relations. Winner was Danny Eyles, with Lynch in second and Phil Morrison/Declan Munnelly joint 3rd.
So much sunburn, exhausted but not sure if I'm going to be comfortable enough to sleep tonight! We'll see :shocked:
Will get some pics up tomorrow.

Trouble

Post by Trouble »

..Hey guys glad you had a nice day ... Could nt belive my luck just got on to the M5 drove up 2 junction s to droitwitch pulled up for some go go jucie .I was right in middle of filling up in my own little world then all of a sudden with out any warning my 2 decided to have a big wee on the forcourt .!!! :crybaby: :ranting1: To the chap behind the counter it must of looked like a scene from stars in theres eye me walking out of the massive amount of steam .... lol:(

cheers to black-ice for getting a msg to mick :th:

really really gutted i missed this one ..japshow next lets hope my put,put behaves for then !!
cheers to my dad for towing me home !!!

Dan :sad:

Topic author
topgun

Post by topgun »

Trouble wrote:..Hey guys glad you had a nice day ... Could nt belive my luck just got on to the M5 drove up 2 junction s to droitwitch pulled up for some go go jucie .I was right in middle of filling up in my own little world then all of a sudden with out any warning my 2 decided to have a big wee on the forcourt .!!! :crybaby: :ranting1: To the chap behind the counter it must of looked like a scene from stars in theres eye me walking out of the massive amount of steam .... lol:(

cheers to black-ice for getting a msg to mick :th:

really really gutted i missed this one ..japshow next lets hope my put,put behaves for then !!
cheers to my dad for towing me home !!!

Dan :sad:
Sorry you couldn't make it bud but you have Japshow and JAE to look foreward to :th:

Topic author
topgun

Post by topgun »

Jakestar wrote:Mick - Who's ticket did I knab, as I need to send them some dollar dollar.
Get in touch with Trouble (Dan) :th:

BlackIce2

Post by BlackIce2 »

Same as , great day very very burnt , really good to some faces to usernames, nice to finally meet Al , and Gaz , had a really good day hanging out with Gaz and is s14 mates.

Topic author
topgun

Post by topgun »

BlackIce2 wrote:Same as , great day very very burnt , really good to some faces to usernames, nice to finally meet Al , and Gaz , had a really good day hanging out with Gaz and is s14 mates.
Yeah Al, was chatting to Gaz and his S14mates they seem really nice friendly guys and helped out Lezz with his leak :th:

GazRev1Tubby
MR2's Owned: 1

Post by GazRev1Tubby »

Well here's a few pics for you all, unfortunately not the best angles or quality - but pics all the same :th:

1996 BPU Supra TT ;)
The deuce will surely be missed, until the second turbo comes online :th:

GazRev1Tubby
MR2's Owned: 1

Post by GazRev1Tubby »

BlackIce2 wrote:Same as , great day very very burnt , really good to some faces to usernames, nice to finally meet Al , and Gaz , had a really good day hanging out with Gaz and is s14 mates.
Cheers Al, we all had a great day too - was really good to meet you and looking forward to catching up at the next event and/or meets :th:
topgun wrote:
Yeah Al, was chatting to Gaz and his S14mates they seem really nice friendly guys and helped out Lezz with his leak :th:
Cheers Mick - especially for organising the day, I think everyone enjoyed themselves and with the weather, it was perfect :th: Hopefully catch up soon
1996 BPU Supra TT ;)
The deuce will surely be missed, until the second turbo comes online :th:

Mr Blue

Post by Mr Blue »

Wanted to go but im still in the states :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Trouble

Post by Trouble »

topgun wrote:
Jakestar wrote:Mick - Who's ticket did I knab, as I need to send them some dollar dollar.
Get in touch with Trouble (Dan) :th:
Nice to see that my ticket was used and not wasted :th: Was gutted spent all day saturday washing polishing ..got up 5.30 to set off and then my put, put decides to have a strop !! :ranting1:

heres my pic of the day ....a bloody layby MAGIC!!!lol :annoyed:
Image :crybaby:
Last edited by Trouble on 24/05/10 19:53, edited 1 time in total.

Olly

Post by Olly »

Was a good day - and the weather definitely helped with that!

Good to see some new and some familiar faces :th:

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 13 years and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “National Events”