Knebworth Awards

This section is to talk about setting up MR2OC events.

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 13 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
topgun
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 10

Knebworth Awards

Post by topgun »

Went to the Knebworth car show today and entered the Turd in 2 classes won best Jap car in my year and runner up in the custom class well chuffed :th:

JayZ

Re: Knebworth Awards

Post by JayZ »

topgun wrote:Went to the Knebworth car show today and entered the Turd in 2 classes won best Jap car in my year and runner up in the custom class well chuffed :th:
Well done Mick :clapping:

JayZ

Post by JayZ »

topgun wrote:Went to the Knebworth car show today and entered the Turd in 2 classes won best Jap car in my year and runner up in the custom class well chuffed :th:

Topic author
topgun
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 10

Post by topgun »

JayZ wrote:
Cheers mate i seem to be building quite a colection now lol.It would make my day if i won at JAE came 2nd and 3rd at previous shows,3rd place being when i had TRD1.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 13 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “National Events”