July 24th Milton Keynes Social with I.A.M acessed drives

This section is to talk about setting up MR2OC events.

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 13 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
oddshoes
Years of MR2 Ownership: 16
MR2's Owned: 6

July 24th Milton Keynes Social with I.A.M acessed drives

Post by oddshoes »

Hello Folks

As many of you many know the Milton Keynes meet has been going on now for nearly 2 years and one of the follow attendies has arrange the chance for anyone who wishes or has been tempted by the IAM driving course to have an accessed driving to see how good your driving is, what improvement could be made to help you.
I personally have done the IAM course a few years ago and still find that I use certain aspects of it in my driving and found that not only did I get alot out of it driving and knowledge wise but also lower insurance costs because of completing the course as well as other benifits too!

Here is a link to there website http://www.iam.org.uk/do_you_want_to_be ... river.html

There will be 4 observers there between 15.00 and 17:00 so could do upto 12 assessed drives so if you fancy that then please put you name down this is free with no obligation to do the course tho I can serouisly recommend it

Dave :D

Whos coming and if you want an IAM assessment please state

Current - modified 265bhp PFL MR-S in Gulf Livery

Previous - Rev1 turbo, Rev3 turbo, Rev5, Rev3 V6, PFL Roadster

cl4vicl

Re: July 24th Milton Keynes Social with I.A.M acessed drives

Post by cl4vicl »

Would definatly be up for this if you could put my name down. Im the lad that came with mum in the white vielside.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 13 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “National Events”