MR2s @ Demon Tweeks (Sat 7th May). Invitation from ROC

This section is to talk about setting up MR2OC events.

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 12 years and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
spit
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0

Post by spit »

Hi all,

MR2ROC are holding their 4th annual Ding Day event at Demon Tweeks on Saturday 7th May. It'd be great to share our little mingle with you and enjoy some of the excellent mark oneage and twoage (and threeage!) from within the OC.

So, if you happen to find yourself at a loose end, or you're fresh out of detailing products and fluids, hop across and say hello.

More info here

Hope to see you there.
Ste

PeteT
Years of MR2 Ownership: 9
MR2's Owned: 4

Post by PeteT »

I've been looking forward to this day for a while now.

It would be great if we can get some oc members along. If you are thinking of getting a mk3 then this is a perfect event to come to as there will be lots of knowledgable owners who will answer all your questions

Pete
2's Owned
1989 Mk1 N/A TBar - Red
1992 Mk2 N/A TBar - Red
1999 Mk2 N/A TBar - Red
1999 Mk2 Under Cover Tubby Tbar - Red - sold to chris3boro
2003 Mk3 - Red

Steve-M-UK
Years of MR2 Ownership: 7
MR2's Owned: 2

Re: MR2s @ Demon Tweeks (Sat 7th May). Invitation from ROC

Post by Steve-M-UK »

I second that, if you have a mk3 or indeed are interested in just learning more about them then this could be the ideal day for you, the collective knowledge that will be in attendance is vast, and i'm sure any questions you may have will be able to be answered by the mk3 gurus and long time owners :)
Above all it will be a great day out and a chance to meet some new people and have a natter :th:
Steve
2zz-gze build ,Eaton m62 supercharger install in progress
I survived the highland drive....bring on 2013

al/c

Post by al/c »

well worth going to, i went last year and it,s a great day out.....apart from the sunburn :th:

Topic author
spit
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0

Post by spit »

Thanks for the welcome guys. Its an embarrassingly long time since I ventured into OC or joined you at an event. :blush: Must get out more.

Anyhoo ..... a tad more info. Any early birds travelling from the NWest - we're gathering at Lymm Services (M6/M56) and grabbing a MaccyD breakfast at 8 before an 8.30 getaway. Signup link is here, or just roll in.

It looks like convoys from other directions are also beginning to take shape here. Possibly :D. If I get more clarity on those plans I'll let you know.

Oh, and for those who've asked, yes its a FREE day .... but hang on to your wallets (or handbags for us Mk3 owners!) if you're venturing into the bling of the Tweek's showroom.

Ste

Steve-M-UK
Years of MR2 Ownership: 7
MR2's Owned: 2

Post by Steve-M-UK »

Thanks Ste & Nic for organizing such a great event, It was our first proper meet with ROC and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves :D Was great to finally put faces to names on the forum and we were made to feel very welcome as newbies. Although i didn't have any dings to sort out it was interesting to watch how the repair guy and paint guy made the work look easy,i was amazed at the rear bumper repair on the s2000 :bowdown: Tara was clicking away with her camera throughout the day so i expect she will upload her pics later today but for now here are a couple i took with my phone

The weather did it's best to try and spoil things but failed to stop all involved having a great time, i particularly enjoyed the donuts in the gazebo :lol:
Looking forward to the next event :D
Steve
2zz-gze build ,Eaton m62 supercharger install in progress
I survived the highland drive....bring on 2013

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 12 years and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “National Events”