BTCC @ Snetterton 7/8/11

This section is to talk about setting up MR2OC events.

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 12 years and 8 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Howlin_Mad
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 3

BTCC @ Snetterton 7/8/11

Post by Howlin_Mad »

Anyone going?

Just got my tickets so thought I'd ask if anyone else was going on here.

HM

MGB GT For Sale// JDM Rev3 3VZ-FE V6

yose_gt
MR2's Owned: 5

Re: BTCC @ Snetterton 7/8/11

Post by yose_gt »

Just checked the weather report and its looking good for sunday so i'll be there :th:
MK3 MR2 TF300 number 088

Topic author
Howlin_Mad

Post by Howlin_Mad »

yose_gt wrote:Just checked the weather report and its looking good for sunday so i'll be there :th:
PM on it's way :th:

We've another MR2 owner (non-member) bringing my bro in laws Dad so we can talk MR2's and bore my sister and her hubby to Death :laughing

Nathan is running in the Ginetta Supercup so intend to have a chin wag with him too at some point :th:

Should be a good day out :)

HM

Topic author
Howlin_Mad

Post by Howlin_Mad »

Sorry you couldn't make it yose_gt, but definitely worth going with the new track upgrades :th:

The viewing areas are a vast improvement along with the extra mile of infield section designed by JP.

Facilities are vastly improved too - it's going to be a major contender on some big events for the future for sure!

The racing was excellent (Nathan Freke got 2 2nd's and a 1st in the G55 cup along with a track record in his class) and the BTCC was as boisterous as ever! Best race of the day for the spectators was the final of the Ginetta Juniors which was last on the Sunday but was highly entertaining with the top 3 swapping paint and positions each lap (14-17 yr olds).

Top weekend, and an excellent new 300 circuit :clapping:

If you are that way (20 miles from Norwich) when another good race weekend is on it's leaps and bounds on from what it was last year and highly worth a look in.

HM

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 12 years and 8 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “National Events”