TRAX car show - Sunday 2nd September 2012

This section is to talk about setting up MR2OC events.

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
badgerbob
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0

TRAX car show - Sunday 2nd September 2012

Post by badgerbob »

I'll let the page do the talking...

http://www.traxshows.co.uk/

One of the biggest car shows of the year, it may not be jap specific but none the less an amazing show :th: looking to get a club stand booked on behalf of the oc so if your interested then please add your name to the list below :th: Ideally we would need a minimum of 25 cars for this to go ahead so fingers crossed :)

1) badgerbob

barry1

Re: TRAX car show - Sunday 2nd September 2012

Post by barry1 »

been to this show its great left a message on another post i may be up for this
stayed at campsite before if you like a bit of fishing theres lakes
good facilities on site to bar resturant new toilets and showers check my calendar and with her indoors as going to a few shows already but sure another wont hurt lol

CHLOKE83

Post by CHLOKE83 »

Would be interested in this dependent on kids/Mrs plans but don't see why it can't be squeezed into the diary.

simon1
Years of MR2 Ownership: 7
MR2's Owned: 2

Post by simon1 »

yep il be at trax again this year so if we can get a club stand that would be great (last 3 years ended up in pubic parking area)
My MR2 MK2 REV2 Tubby
210.7 HP, 208 LB/ft Torque, 1/4mile in 14.7023s and castle coombe lap of 1:41 :D

dakardave

Post by dakardave »

yes count me in

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “National Events”