Ron Haslam motorcycle race school, Gauging interest

This section is to talk about setting up MR2OC events.

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
lbeddowscbr

Post by lbeddowscbr »

Hello boys and girls.

I was talking to another 2 owner at the NW monthly meet (sorry dude, forgot your name) about the Ron Haslam race school at silverstone and it got me thinking......

As there are a few bikers on here this would be a great group weekend event.
Had a look on their website http://www.haslamraceschool.com/ and it does say that they can work out some sort of a discount for group booking.

Basicaly there are 3 different types of course that can be booked:
on track- 12yrs plus on cbr 125cc, cbr 250cc and CB500(14yrs plus) £ 189
Premier- Honda CBR 600rr £ 289
Elite- CBR 1000 Fireblade 1 on 1 instruction £ 389

All give classroom time, time on track and instruction from pro riders and all protective equipment if needed and use of their bikes.
For all the details check out the website.

On the premier course they can cater for upto 20 riders, im thinking the more people we can rally together the better the discount we will get.
On the Elite course they can cater for a group of 8.

So hopefully i have wet your appetites to get out on a track and you will check the website for all the details.

im only gauging interest at the moment, if enough people are interested then we can start properly organising a date and accomodation as this is open to everyone....... well as long as you can ride a motorbike.

So who fancies it? Image

1. Lee Beddows
2. Chris Beddows
3.Rick
4.Mike
5.Bobsy
Last edited by lbeddowscbr on 04/06/12 21:59, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
RickMcRick

Re: Ron Haslam motorcycle race school, Gauging interest

Post by RickMcRick »

I'd be well up for this, but no where near have the money. If it a bit down the line then yes!

Topic author
whitworthmike

Post by whitworthmike »

^^what he said^^

I'd be up for it just not until after the france run. Looking at the website, you are unable to do the "elite" course without having first done the "premier" within the last two years......

Topic author
Bobsy

Post by Bobsy »

If I had more pennies I'd be well up for this but I'm almost broke after buying bits for my rebuild.
Would of loved to see how the 600rr does round the track (as that's what I have :))

Topic author
lbeddowscbr

Post by lbeddowscbr »

Like I said im just gauging interest for now, can organise a date for next spring or summer so people have plenty of time to save up.
Bobsy, what year and colour is yours? I've got a red and black 57 plate rr.

Topic author
Bobsy

Post by Bobsy »

lbeddowscbr wrote: Bobsy, what year and colour is yours? I've got a red and black 57 plate rr.
59 plate red white and blue with abs :)

Topic author
lbeddowscbr

Post by lbeddowscbr »

Very nice!

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “National Events”