Goodwood 'Sushi Sunday' Sunday 7th April

This section is to talk about setting up MR2OC events.

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 1 month old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
173MR2

Goodwood 'Sushi Sunday' Sunday 7th April

Post by 173MR2 »

Just been checking out the Goodwood Sunday themes, and Sunday April the 7th 2013 is Sushi Sunday - "A celebration of Japanese cars, motorcycles and commercial vehicles"

I have registered my car, and just have to wait to see if it is chosen.
Get over to https://www.goodwood.co.uk/breakfast-cl ... -form.aspx
To register your car, it would be awesome to see any of you there!

Fingers crossed!

Kane

MRHAPPY62
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 3

Re: Goodwood 'Sushi Sunday' Sunday 7th April

Post by MRHAPPY62 »

I cant believe i have a good friend who works at goodwood and wasnt informed of this event! i have now registered. and also for the newsletters and promotions .Hope to see some members there.
MK2 3sge Uk sold.
MK3 Chilli red sold.
MK2 Smg Gltd Super Edition now with V6

topgun
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 10

Post by topgun »

Just registered my car ,who knows I may get a buyer for it :D

topgun

Post by topgun »

Anyone else going .

TonyleFrog
Current Model: None
Years of MR2 Ownership: 16
MR2's Owned: 6

Post by TonyleFrog »

Above link won't work for me - seems to have acquired a random 's'. Try this.
http://www.goodwood.co.uk/breakfast-clu ... -form.aspx
topgun wrote:Anyone else going .
Maybe. Haven't decided yet.
If you're not living life on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

HM wrote: TonyleFrog aka "The Fog Penetrator"

topgun

Post by topgun »

It appears there was a problem when registering first time round it seems to have gone through now.Going to showcase my car in the hope of getting a buyer :th:

Topic author
rob

Post by rob »

Hoping to be there.....

topgun

Post by topgun »

Bump

Topic author
173MR2

Post by 173MR2 »

Got my confirmation a couple of days ago, (although there seems to be a problem with their system as I have been 'invited to N/A event in your N/A car') Hope to see more of you there!

topgun

Post by topgun »

173MR2 wrote:Got my confirmation a couple of days ago, (although there seems to be a problem with their system as I have been 'invited to N/A event in your N/A car') Hope to see more of you there!
Still waiting for mine should i panic lol

TonyleFrog
Current Model: None
Years of MR2 Ownership: 16
MR2's Owned: 6

Post by TonyleFrog »

173MR2 wrote:Got my confirmation a couple of days ago, (although there seems to be a problem with their system as I have been 'invited to N/A event in your N/A car') Hope to see more of you there!
You might want to double check - see below. The N/A means you didn't specify which event you were applying for nor the details of your car - make, model, and year. If they don't know you have a Jap motor you will end up in the general parking area, not the themed one (a bit like Japfest - general public instead of car club stand).
Goodwood Team confirmation e-mail wrote: 2013 Breakfast Clubs.
Your registration has been received successfully, and we will send you a further correspondence seven days before the particular event, along with an e-ticket for your car. This correspondence will highlight the advised times for you to arrive at the event, and also the parking zone that you have been allocated for your vehicle.
topgun wrote:Still waiting for mine should i panic lol
See above.
If you're not living life on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

HM wrote: TonyleFrog aka "The Fog Penetrator"

Topic author
173MR2

Post by 173MR2 »

Let me just find the email, By the looks of it, it certainly seems like the system hasn't registered what I've applied for, or in what car...

Topic author
173MR2

Post by 173MR2 »

Here you go,

Dear Kane,

Thank you for your pre-registration confirming that you intend to come to N/A - N/A.

As your car fits Sunday’s theme, we are delighted to give you the opportunity to park within the Motor Circuit perimeter – either on the Circuit itself or in the historic Race Paddocks.

To stand the best chance of obtaining a prime spot, we advise that you should arrive by 08.00 hrs, and should be prepared if possible to stay on site until at least 11.30 hrs on the day.

When you arrive at Goodwood Motor Circuit please have your E-ticket Car Parking Form displayed in the windscreen of your car so the Marshal team can direct you to your parking location.

Many thanks for your support, and we look forward to welcoming you to N/A - N/A.

Kind regards

Goodwood Motor Circuit Team

This was accompanied by a PDF e ticket, which did have the correct info on, 'sushi sunday' and my registration

Topic author
Black Light

Post by Black Light »

173MR2 wrote:Here you go,

Dear Kane,

Thank you for your pre-registration confirming that you intend to come to N/A - N/A.

As your car fits Sunday’s theme, we are delighted to give you the opportunity to park within the Motor Circuit perimeter – either on the Circuit itself or in the historic Race Paddocks.

To stand the best chance of obtaining a prime spot, we advise that you should arrive by 08.00 hrs, and should be prepared if possible to stay on site until at least 11.30 hrs on the day.

When you arrive at Goodwood Motor Circuit please have your E-ticket Car Parking Form displayed in the windscreen of your car so the Marshal team can direct you to your parking location.

Many thanks for your support, and we look forward to welcoming you to N/A - N/A.

Kind regards

Goodwood Motor Circuit Team

This was accompanied by a PDF e ticket, which did have the correct info on, 'sushi sunday' and my registration
Ill be going to this :th: , had the same email as above

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 1 month old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “National Events”