Trax 2013 Sunday 8th sept Silverstone

This section is to talk about setting up MR2OC events.

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
EssexMan

Trax 2013 Sunday 8th sept Silverstone

Post by EssexMan »

Surprised i cant find anything on here about a club stand for this event,
Who is going anyway ? :)

Ill be leaving early Sun morning for this

Anyone else ?

MR2Jay
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 7

Re: Trax 2013 Sunday 8th sept Silverstone

Post by MR2Jay »

Focus is on JAE bud :th:

It is 4 days later ;)

Seriously, Trax has never been a show we concentrate on. We made one appearance for the World Record Attempt but to be honest, the show didn't seem to be fantastic

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4
1993 Revision 3 Turbo - Restoration Underway

Topic author
Pinkygti

Post by Pinkygti »

We are attending trax with ukstreetcars :) gonna be massive, jae is good but like the range of things at trax, all jap cars gets a bit boring after a while

Topic author
MRS 2

Post by MRS 2 »

Going to Trax with my local car group (Hashiriya Shows) I will be the only MR2 on the stand

Topic author
luketheduke90

Post by luketheduke90 »

I'll be taking my 2, however it won't be on show, just in the car park somewhere! Nicked my splitter on a kerb, didn't realise the bugger was so high and now I have a cracked splitter

Topic author
EssexMan

Post by EssexMan »

:th: Cool, See you guys there and maybe more, Thinking about getting a lap time around Silverstone :) I would try to get to JAE aswell but at Center Parcs that week,
i dont mind 1 make/ or 1 country event types, been to plenty of Ford Fairs etc over the years, but as said above i like the range of stuff offered (which still includes jap cars/ parts), plus can go with friends that are intrested in other makes/ parts in the same place, also have to think about my budget- unfortunately cannot attend all the shows id like to, especialy within a couple months of eachother, have to pick the right show for me to attend which ill be in ownership of a VW or Audi aswell as the MR2 soon, So the more reason for me to focus on Trax at the mo
Maybe JAE next year.

Stripey
Years of MR2 Ownership: 12
MR2's Owned: 3

Post by Stripey »

I've normally been working for Fast Car magazine or Future Publishing at Trax, hence why I'm normally there. Usually find it is an enjoyable show with quite a selection (not that I get a chance to walk around too much) but don't really see many '2's' there besides mine. I have found it's usually been one of the better ones to promo at.

But do think I prefer the likes of Japfest, JAE etc

:)

Topic author
MRS 2

Post by MRS 2 »

I have to admit that Im a jap car freek & love all the jap specific shows but trax has such a variety of different cars & there is so much to see & do that it is the only non jap show that I go to, Ive tried USC & modified nats but they are not a patch on trax.

I will be convoying up v.early 2morro with my children in their cars (all jap cars of course) & am soooooo looking forward to it

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “National Events”