Fingers crossed weather wise...
Moderator: Regional Reps
No. PM sent.
Thanks Tony, booked and paid now
Howlin_Mad wrote: MR2's. Widow makers and life savers
Apologies. Finger trouble when reorganising the list.
Not stupid. You just need the code.
TonyleFrog wrote: ↑06/01/17 18:00 A heads up for all 2016 Japday attendees - http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/forums/14/164408.html
The show has been rebranded and the date moved from May to June - http://jdmcombe.com/
Sufficient interest for a club stand again?
Yep, we have one: it's up to you guys 'n girls to fill it! Please post up when you have paid.
01. TLF- Booked & Paid -
02. notroubleclubber - PM sent - Booked & Paid -
03. Woody928 - PM sent - Booked & Paid -
04. Philip0694 - PM sent - Booked & Paid -
05. B22_JLD - PM sent - Booked & Paid -
06. Tinker2 - PM sent - Booked & Paid -
07. Craig-rev3 - PM sent - Booked & Paid -
08. Seany - PM sent - Booked & Paid -
09. CurtisRW (IMOC) - PM sent- Booked & Paid -
10. PandaPete (IMOC)- PM sent - Booked & Paid -
10. Samreedy - PM sent - ??
11. shinny - PM sent - ??
12. midlifecrisis - PM sent - ??
13. chaos19810 - PM sent - ??
14. jacktempleman - PM sent - ??
15. MaGiK - PM sent - ??
16. MrAndy - PM sent - ??
17. sk8gom - PM sent - ??
18. ScreamingA - PM sent - ??
19. MR2 MATT - PM sent - Booked and Paid
cori.louise - PM sent
ayresyboy - PM sent
jimGTS - PM sent
?? unconfirmed so far
Closing date for club ticket applications is 28th May. After that: no chance so please don't leave it to the last minute.
However, I have been contacted by the organiser at Combe asking for projected numbers for the stand. I have to respond by this Friday (12th). I will be basing it on confirmed bookings plus an uplift for those who haven't woken up yet.
Anyone on our OC who hasn't confirmed please do so ASAP as I don't want to have to go back later, cap in hand, asking for more space. It will reflect badly on the club if I have to do that.
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited