Fancy 70mm of rain??

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 15 years and 5 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Jinja

Fancy 70mm of rain??

Post by Jinja »

Bloody crap weather but great laughs saturday night.

Got to apologize if I said or done any thing wrong, I was a tad mullered oh and cheers for the jaigermeister Dave :D

Howlin_Mad
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 3

Re: Fancy 70mm of rain??

Post by Howlin_Mad »

Jinja wrote:cheers for the jaigermeister Dave :D
Right - i'm blaming Dave then!

Drunken Drifting Dodgems was hilarious - i just went round nudging any unsuspecting OC'er into the lake at the bottom of the track and then rammed them the next time round :D

Heated night club was a godsend - beer + warmth = good!

Top night

HM
MGB GT For Sale// JDM Rev3 3VZ-FE V6

MBland

Fancy 70mm of rain??

Post by MBland »

Got there at 8 left @11ish really crap weather and the rain stopped when i got home.. That volvo that was drifting this morn was a laugh though

rover76

Fancy 70mm of rain??

Post by rover76 »

it were a good night!

shinny
Years of MR2 Ownership: 12
MR2's Owned: 6

Fancy 70mm of rain??

Post by shinny »

Ace evening!! :yh:

OC dodgems was great fun, followed by hearing Topgun scream on the waltzer! :rofl:

Pity I got soaked through not once but twice!! Think JapShow has also destroyed a pair of shoes and my waterproof, but at least I managed to save my uber-tent, which kept me dry despite a 2" puddle of water forming underneath! :-o:

rover76

Fancy 70mm of rain??

Post by rover76 »

not as funny as lezz when he was helped off the waltzer!

shinny
Years of MR2 Ownership: 12
MR2's Owned: 6

Post by shinny »

rover76 wrote:not as funny as lezz when he was helped off the waltzer!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Sooo true! :rofl:

Mrs_smitty
Deceased Member R.I.P
Years of MR2 Ownership: 5
MR2's Owned: 1

Post by Mrs_smitty »

It was wet, cold and very windy but a great time was had, we set off home pretty early this morning and by the time we were an hour or two away from home it turned in T-Bar off weather :-?

Great to see you all again, we`ve finally dried out and got warm, the tent IS still drying out and the muddy, wet clothes are in the wash :th:

Will i go again next year ?, oh yes just for the night time banter. See you all at the show`s of 2009 :th:

New Hubby, New House, New start what more could i want ?

LuizeGT

Fancy 70mm of rain??

Post by LuizeGT »

you should of heard lezz!" my god haha got some photos but i dont think he wants em posting

Jinja

Fancy 70mm of rain??

Post by Jinja »

Where are the photo's? I know Dave took some, didn't you take a few Lu?

lisac6317

Post by lisac6317 »

Arrived at around 3pm on the sat - just in time to get the tent up before the heavens opened! Left at around 10.30am on the Sun after going through about 4 outfit changes & completely soaking all 4 of my coats.

Still, the sat night was a good laugh & was nice to see/chat to everyone again.

Drove home very slowly for the first hour - did everyone see the civic, rex & silvia in various hedges/ditches & lamposts surrounding the pod? Hope everyone had a safe drive.

I left my tent there, it was a lost cause! Coats & sleeping bag are still in the flat drying - looks like a chinese laundry :-o:

It hasn't put me off so i'll see you at all the shows in 2009 :th:

MattRoss1313

Fancy 70mm of rain??

Post by MattRoss1313 »

Well - despite the shocking weather it was a good weekend, convoy on the way up was great fun as always, a few drinks and a warm night club was a pleasant suprise. Just a shame on the Sunday we left around 11ish I think by the time the car was packed and some dry clothes were found!!
Nice to catch up with everyone and meet a few new faces. hopefully next time we might see some races and not just hear the jetcar from the campsite / swimming pool!

Take it easy folks :D

oh, by the way, did Lezz enjoy his lapdance??I saw him being walked "back stage" but then had to leave. money well spent?

lisac6317

Post by lisac6317 »

MattRoss1313 wrote:oh, by the way, did Lezz enjoy his lapdance??I saw him being walked "back stage" but then had to leave. money well spent?
Could the reason you had to leave been because of me & my WKD Blue incident?!! Sorrrrryyyyyyyyyyy :oops:

MattRoss1313

Fancy 70mm of rain??

Post by MattRoss1313 »

Aaah its no problem, I'd already had 3 lapdances by then any who..... :wink:

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 15 years and 5 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Japshow Finale Archive”