Japshow Finale Sept 17th-18th 2011


Topic author
topgun
Posts: 4760
Joined: 14/05/04 1:00
Gender: Male
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 10
Real Name: Mick
Location: Topgun flight school

Japshow Finale Sept 17th-18th 2011

Post by topgun » 30/07/11 11:11

So who is organising this, just realised the show is now on the 17th-18th Sept,normally this is held in Oct :confused1: so if thats the case we need to get on the case ,cut of for tickets in advance is 12th August.



User avatar

vanilla.coffee
Posts: 3273
Joined: 14/05/05 1:00
Years of MR2 Ownership: 39
MR2's Owned: 5
Real Name: Yankee.Candle
Location: Buckinghamshire

Re: Japshow Finale Sept 17th-18th 2011

Post by vanilla.coffee » 30/07/11 15:06

This has slipped through the net and no one is organising this just yet Mick as fas as I can tell.
They'll take the internet off us if people keep doing this.

User avatar

midlifecrisis
Posts: 460
Joined: 04/05/08 20:13
Gender: Male
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0
MR2's Owned: 1
Real Name: Stewart
Location: Malmesbury

Re: Japshow Finale Sept 17th-18th 2011

Post by midlifecrisis » 30/07/11 22:00

With this being the weekend after JAE I suspect not many will be going.


Tallboy
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 2226
Joined: 04/08/05 1:00
Gender: Male
Years of MR2 Ownership: 14
MR2's Owned: 5
Real Name: Dave
Location: lincoln/newark
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Japshow Finale Sept 17th-18th 2011

Post by Tallboy » 03/08/11 20:11

If theres a stand i'll be there :)
MK2 REV3 NA R.I.P
MK2 REV3 95 TURBO Reborn!!!..... now in Dawesys hands getting 2GR love
MK2 REV4 NA R.I.P
MK2 REV3 96 TURBO
MK2 REV3 NA AUTO


Topic author
topgun
Posts: 4760
Joined: 14/05/04 1:00
Gender: Male
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 10
Real Name: Mick
Location: Topgun flight school

Re: Japshow Finale Sept 17th-18th 2011

Post by topgun » 03/08/11 20:16

Tallboy wrote:If theres a stand i'll be there :)
If there's no stand i'm still going,don't want to miss drunken dogems lol

User avatar

PaulNowak
Posts: 1222
Joined: 27/06/05 1:00
Gender: Male
Years of MR2 Ownership: 7
MR2's Owned: 2
Location: Nantwich, Cheshire

Re: Japshow Finale Sept 17th-18th 2011

Post by PaulNowak » 03/08/11 20:18

midlifecrisis wrote:With this being the weekend after JAE I suspect not many will be going.

Agreed, that is pretty poor timing. Two of the season's biggest shows on consecutive weekends, going to have to be pretty hardcore to do both.


Topic author
topgun
Posts: 4760
Joined: 14/05/04 1:00
Gender: Male
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 10
Real Name: Mick
Location: Topgun flight school

Re: Japshow Finale Sept 17th-18th 2011

Post by topgun » 03/08/11 20:32

PaulNowak wrote:
midlifecrisis wrote:With this being the weekend after JAE I suspect not many will be going.

Agreed, that is pretty poor timing. Two of the season's biggest shows on consecutive weekends, going to have to be pretty hardcore to do both.
I'm Hard so that makes you a wimp Paul if your not coming :laughing ;)

User avatar

oddshoes
Posts: 1319
Joined: 29/08/06 1:00
Gender: Male
Years of MR2 Ownership: 12
MR2's Owned: 6
Real Name: Dave
Location: Aylesbury, Bucks
Has thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: Japshow Finale Sept 17th-18th 2011

Post by oddshoes » 03/08/11 20:53

if theres enough people interested then i will be there and happy to try to arrange stuff too :D
Image

11 years with mr2's
Rev1 Turbo, Rev5 GTI, Rev3 Turbo, PFL Roadster, Rev3 3VZ, PFL MR-S

User avatar

Howlin_Mad
Posts: 7754
Joined: 14/09/06 1:00
Gender: Male
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 3
Real Name: Yes I have one ta.
Location: Wolverhampton

Re: Japshow Finale Sept 17th-18th 2011

Post by Howlin_Mad » 03/08/11 21:18

If I can cadge a lift this is the one show I'd be interested in attending this year :th:

HM
MGB GT For Sale// JDM Rev3 3VZ-FE V6


Tallboy
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 2226
Joined: 04/08/05 1:00
Gender: Male
Years of MR2 Ownership: 14
MR2's Owned: 5
Real Name: Dave
Location: lincoln/newark
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Japshow Finale Sept 17th-18th 2011

Post by Tallboy » 03/08/11 22:47

topgun wrote:
Tallboy wrote:If theres a stand i'll be there :)
If there's no stand i'm still going,don't want to miss drunken dogems lol
I'll see ya there then dude :D no need for van this year lol!
Howlin_Mad wrote:If I can cadge a lift this is the one show I'd be interested in attending this year :th:

HM
Not sure if Tammy's going bud if she's not the seats yours if you want it.
MK2 REV3 NA R.I.P
MK2 REV3 95 TURBO Reborn!!!..... now in Dawesys hands getting 2GR love
MK2 REV4 NA R.I.P
MK2 REV3 96 TURBO
MK2 REV3 NA AUTO


Topic author
topgun
Posts: 4760
Joined: 14/05/04 1:00
Gender: Male
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 10
Real Name: Mick
Location: Topgun flight school

Re: Japshow Finale Sept 17th-18th 2011

Post by topgun » 03/08/11 23:28

Tallboy wrote:
topgun wrote:
Tallboy wrote:If theres a stand i'll be there :)
If there's no stand i'm still going,don't want to miss drunken dogems lol
I'll see ya there then dude :D no need for van this year lol!
Howlin_Mad wrote:If I can cadge a lift this is the one show I'd be interested in attending this year :th:

HM
Not sure if Tammy's going bud if she's not the seats yours if you want it.
If you can't pick Kiz up i'm sure Lezz or wedgey will,still might take the van though :cool1: :laughing


Topic author
topgun
Posts: 4760
Joined: 14/05/04 1:00
Gender: Male
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 10
Real Name: Mick
Location: Topgun flight school

Re: Japshow Finale Sept 17th-18th 2011

Post by topgun » 10/08/11 21:31

So then looks like we are not having a stand this year.Just had a look on HJCC Aand they have very little intrest aswell.

User avatar

simon1
Posts: 205
Joined: 05/10/09 13:30
Gender: Male
Years of MR2 Ownership: 7
MR2's Owned: 2
Location: Newbury, Berkshire

Re: Japshow Finale Sept 17th-18th 2011

Post by simon1 » 11/08/11 9:56

oh well il be there anyway, so il keep a lookout for all you other mr2oc folk
My MR2 MK2 REV2 Tubby
Image
210.7 HP, 208 LB/ft Torque, 1/4mile in 14.7023s and castle coombe lap of 1:41 :D


Topic author
topgun
Posts: 4760
Joined: 14/05/04 1:00
Gender: Male
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 10
Real Name: Mick
Location: Topgun flight school

Re: Japshow Finale Sept 17th-18th 2011

Post by topgun » 11/08/11 10:52

simon1 wrote:oh well il be there anyway, so il keep a lookout for all you other mr2oc folk
well i'm still going so will turn up and get tickets on the gate.

Post Reply

Return to “Japshow Finale Archive”