epsom surrey in need of help

Use this forum to chat about general MR2 topics. See also the Mk1 Mk2 and Mk3 sections above for more specific technical information
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 1 year and 8 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
bigchris350

epsom surrey in need of help

Post by bigchris350 »

Hi guys

im on the verge of buying a mk3 mr2 now. :yahoo:

i just need to know if i can get my fat "censored" in one thats all :rofl:

, is there anyone in surrey or near epsom or banstead that will let me litrally just sit in it please ?

i just want to make sure i can sit press the clutch and close the door ( due to the handle bar ) thats all :notworthy: :notworthy:

thanks chris

Topdownman
Current Model: MK3
Years of MR2 Ownership: 9
MR2's Owned: 2

Re: epsom surrey in need of help

Post by Topdownman »

Before I bought mine I was concerned about my back so just found the nearest ones to me on auto trader at garages and had a test drive of them. I had no intention of buying either but I was fine getting in and out and driving them. (You can always tell the garage after the drive that its too hard to get in and out of if you feel embarrassed!).

I bought the 3rd one I looked at privately and have never looked back!

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 1 year and 8 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MR2 Discussion”