WRA What a great day

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

topgun
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 10

Re: WRA What a great day

Post by topgun »

Stuker wrote:Superb day out, thanks to all who helped organise it! :th:

Mick, I am now slightly deaf after following you those few miles to the A34 on the way home. :eeek:

TRD01 is GORGEOUS! Looks good standing still and even better on the road. :th:
Thanks mate she is a tad loud lol

Kinsy
Years of MR2 Ownership: 4

Post by Kinsy »

oldskoolhrdcore wrote:
Kinsy wrote:I dont post much here but i have to say hats off to topgun and all the volunteers :th:

It was a cracking day with absolutely no mistakes, everything went like clockwork and i got to chat to some great people. Even tho my '2 has seen better days compared to some of the others on show i still felt very special driving round the track.

Excellent work! :yh:
hey ross, was good chatting to you my fellow 'azure' brother :wink:.. if i ever see a drivers door up, its yours :D
Cheers dude, was nice to meet you, thought i was going to be the only one there! Hope you enjoyed ya post meet beers!

Anyone else watch the drifting while they were there? Or see the remote control car drift circuit? those little cars are awesome!

Topic author
pd39

WRA What a great day

Post by pd39 »

hi all had a great weekend so good to meet you all and Wow we done it that was the best day ever thank you all to have made it even better and topgun coffee on you next time but not at 4.30 in the morning lol hope to meet you all very soon but dont leave it to long

thanks Paolo

Topic author
andymac183

Post by andymac183 »

Uruzata wrote:
Marshall1234 wrote:For my fiirst meet it was awsome.
Mike
First Meet ?
WRA ?
EPIC !
Forgot to mention it was my first meet of any kind too!
Somehow I think the resat aren;t gonna seem the same...still gonna go to them tho!

Topic author
Gaz!

Post by Gaz! »

My first time on the net sice saturday.

What a quality day, despite running around and getting burnt had the meet of the year.

Good to meet new guys and catch up with everyone else.

Roll on Santa Pod. :th:

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “WRA post event chat”