WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
topgun
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 10

Re: WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Post by topgun »

steve-mr2onlymag wrote:was a top day Mick, well done to yourself, the rest of the team, and the guys at Silverstone, the videos been counted again, defo 226 MR2s, was an honour to be a part of! also thanks to everyone that came over and said hi to the MR2 Only Mag team... downloading and sorting my photos now, and writing my article for next weeks MR2 Only Magazine while I'm still buzzing!!!
Thanks Steve and for your team for counting the cars on and of track look foreward to the pics and videos. :th:

Neptune
Years of MR2 Ownership: 4
MR2's Owned: 3

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Post by Neptune »

Great day guys, and what perfect weather! even though i am a little burned...
MkII GTS Turbo - Apexi Filter, HKS Super Dragger Exhuast, Decat, Ct20b Turbo, HKS SSQV, Magnecor KV85, TEIN S-Streets, GReddy Intercooler

K77LE_M

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Post by K77LE_M »

Mick, we had a fantastic day. it wouldnt have happend without u mate!! big thanks on behalf of everyone!!!

midlifecrisis

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Post by midlifecrisis »

Got home a couple of hours ago after a fantastic weekend. Mick, it wouldn't have happened without your organisation and drive - congratulations on a superb turn out and of course the WORLD RECORD. It was brilliant to be part of such a great day.

Last nights camping was great fun too - I don't think I'll have too much trouble getting to sleep tonight after last nights drunken antics with Mikey666 and me that seeme to keep a few of you awake!

teamshocknick

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Post by teamshocknick »

congrats!

Trouble

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Post by Trouble »

well done TG and crew fantastic day out!!!! very well done to you for a well organised wra.... and a big shout out to the lad in the car park shouting out the colours for which car was next !!!! TOP JOB

Regards Dan+ Sarah

Rymez2K

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Post by Rymez2K »

An awesome day folks.
Absolutely top quality organisation!
Will upload my pics and vids once I have sorted em out.
Cheers
Pete

Shadeh

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Post by Shadeh »

Great day guys thanks to Mick and everyone who helped organise this, here are my pics http://gallery.me.com/shadehk#100146&bg ... &view=grid

adam3442

Post by adam3442 »

Well done Mick a superb effort but for pure dedication the award has to go to Gaz for sacking of the missus' birthday to attend the WRA :th: :th:

Olly.Dent

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Post by Olly.Dent »

Was a very good day!!!! something we can all be proud of!!! Well done Mick and the Mr2only team and anyone else that helped make it run so smooth.

Ellie_MR2

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Post by Ellie_MR2 »

Yeah, well done everyone that organised it and spent the day running round trying to sorted everyone out.
Great achievement everyone.

Topgun, looking at your siggy, i think you were 2 cars behind me. Somehow, i dont think i saw your car until i looked in rearview mirror on track.

Ginger_mat

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Post by Ginger_mat »

Well that was my first mr2 meeting, and all im gonna say is, THANK YOU!!! Excellent atmosphere and extremely well organised, even the mrs enjoyed herself, so much so i even heard the words, "i wouldnt mind a mr2" come out of her mouth!!

Thanks again, Mat!

Topic author
topgun
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 10

Post by topgun »

Ellie_MR2 wrote:Yeah, well done everyone that organised it and spent the day running round trying to sorted everyone out.
Great achievement everyone.

Topgun, looking at your siggy, i think you were 2 cars behind me. Somehow, i dont think i saw your car until i looked in rearview mirror on track.
lol i wasn't behind you i was out front with my wing men :th:

Ellie_MR2

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Post by Ellie_MR2 »

pmsl, guess it wasnt u then!!
I dont know where it appeared from but had a mad bumper, i presumed it was a TRD one.
nevermind then!

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “WRA post event chat”