MR2 Only Magazine, WRA stickers & photos

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
steve-mr2onlymag
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0

Post by steve-mr2onlymag »

Repeating what everyone has said about today, still buzzing from a very momentous day! credit to all those involved in the organising, myself and the MR2 Only Magazine team were very proud to be a part of it.

We have video footage that confirms 226 MR2s on the circuit, fingers crossed all of the formalities are in order and Guiness grant today as a record!!!

Also would like to say thank you to all that came over to say hi, collect their stickers, and subscribe or snap up bargain back issues.

If anyone did not find us and pick up their commemorative sticker today, there must be a few as we have loads left, please let us know, and we will post your sticker out in issue 16 of MR2 Only Magazine which will have a write up about the day, and lots of photos, a link will be put up in the next few days to order issue 16, but you can subscribe through our website www.mr2only.com

We are also now offering a NEW photo print service, large photographic format sizes photos, photos canvas's, mugs, t-shirts, key rings, even place mats and jigsaws, for all photos that we take at events, and of our feature cars, for each order we will also be donating a token amount to the Douglas Macmillan Hospice.

We will post more about this new photo ordering service in the traders section shortly, along with a link to todays WRA photos, once they have been filtered through.

Nice to see some old friends today, and meet some new ones, a pleasure as always :D :th:
Last edited by steve-mr2onlymag on 07/06/09 19:10, edited 1 time in total.

www.mr2only.com - The ONLY dedicated magazine for the MR2 enthusiast worldwide - MSN: stevebishop73@hotmail.com

topgun
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 10

MR2 Only Magazine, WRA stickers

Post by topgun »

Hi Steve i'm still on a high and want to relive this day again and again,once again thanks for the stickers and doing a great job taking pics and doping the video footage,look forward to receiving your copies .

p34nut

Post by p34nut »

it was great to come over and meet the team behind mr2only, snap up a couple of back issues and find out abit more about yourselfs

all i can say is great work, i always look forward to my next copy coming through the door

m0jo

Post by m0jo »

yep, one of those not picking up a sticker would be myself lol :roflmao:

The pictures canvas sounds like a great idea! i'll look forward to the link steve :D

:th:

Topic author
steve-mr2onlymag

You can now pre-order your issue 16 MR2 Only Magazine from www.mr2only.com if you were there and didn't collect your sticker, please indicate when ordering, and we will stick you one inside your magazine when we send them out, hopefully next week, full WRA report and photos are in this coming issue!

www.mr2only.com
www.mr2only.com - The ONLY dedicated magazine for the MR2 enthusiast worldwide - MSN: stevebishop73@hotmail.com

Topic author
steve-mr2onlymag

Issue 16 of MR2 Only Magazine has now gone to press, and includes an 8 page WRAII special, you can order your copy of issue 16 at www.mr2only.com and if you did not pick up your FREE WRAII Sticker, please make a message when your order, and we will include one in your magazine.

The photos that our photographers took on the day can be viewed here:-
http://www.mr2only.com/WRAIISilverstone ... index.html

We've recently teamed up with a photo reprint lab and can now offer photos reprinted on a wide range of media, (see further details in trader section) all events we attend and take photos at will be added to the galleries in due course. A portion of the proceeds from all photo orders will go to the Douglas Macmillan Hospice Charity.

topgun
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 10

Post by topgun »

Great pics there Steve can't wait for the Mag :th:

Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Just taken out a subscription now, please pop in a WRA sticker (thanks).
Looking forward to it!

Topic author
steve-mr2onlymag

no probs Wayne, will do, and thanks for the subscription!

PsyKen
Years of MR2 Ownership: 9
MR2's Owned: 2

Post by PsyKen »

Oooh Steve, if It's not to late can I have one of those WRA sticker in my Issue of your Mag? Thanks
Toyota MR2 MK2 Rev 3 Turbo SMG
My Flickr
My Car Camera Playlist

m0jo

Post by m0jo »

Wow ordered my issue steve great work to get it done so soon! been looking at the merchandice too great idea, i want, i want!

Any pictures of what the cup mats look like, oh and a finished canvas if poss?

:th:

Topic author
steve-mr2onlymag

Anyone who missed out on their sticker at the WRA, and wants one putting inside their issue 16 of MR2 Only Mag, please drop a quick email to :- mr2only.subscriptions@ntlworld.com with name and postal address.

Topic author
steve-mr2onlymag

Yeah m0jo it's been a frantic week this week since the WRA for myself, Rich and Mark to pull the mag together and get it to the printers, some long hours!

As far as the photo/merchandise goes, I've used the company that we have partnered with before a few years ago back in my newspaper publishing days, and their products are great, we literally set this up a few days ago, I have requested some samples from them of the photo of my MR2s with the cavalcade behind, when I receive them back I will photograph them and put on our website, and here, as well as taking them along to this years shows for people to see the quality. So I will post them up as and when I receive them.

One thing I do remember with the service, is that if there was any question regarding the quality of any reproduction they always contacted us.

rhon
Years of MR2 Ownership: 15
MR2's Owned: 2

Post by rhon »

Any idea how long it'll be before we know if we've done it?
red arrow16a (XVIa)& 16b (XVIb) replacement gear & handbrake gaiters http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/forums/265/149068.html Refurb gearknobs and steering wheels W Mids Regional Rep

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “WRA post event chat”