A big thanks!!!

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
iansmith2002

A big thanks!!!

Post by iansmith2002 »

:th: I would just like to thank mick and everyone who help organise and run wra09. And i would like o thank dave for organising a wicked convoy from south mimms. :D Would have loved to give the car a good bit of throttle but as normal my car is trying its best to try and send me mental, by throwing everything at me it can clutch, turbo, nuts that loosen there selves??, steering rack etc.... also like to thank adrian for lending me some tools to try and fix it(again)

anyway big thanks to everyone involved still managed to have a wicked day, and the misses loved taking the 2 round silverstone track as i forgot my licence and couldnt let the numbers drop could we...... :th: :th:

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “WRA post event chat”