Pillar Pods in 2020?

Topic author
MR2T_Jake
Years of MR2 Ownership: 1
MR2's Owned: 1

Pillar Pods in 2020?

Post by MR2T_Jake »

Hi All!

I have done a search and the last thing I found was back at the end of 2017, and it seems like Eddy no longer makes the pillar pods for the mk2?

But I am on the hunt for a two or three gauge pillar pods I have tried the "UNIVERSAL" style and without spending days modifying them up with skills I do not have I was hoping someone out there makes them or someone has one for sale.

And then I was pointed in the direction of South Coast Flocking! I will link their website link for the MR2 Gauge pod here! They use OEM pillars so fitment should be dead on! Will be ordering mine after Christmas!

https://www.southcoastflocking.com/prod ... vlomIxotIs

Thanks,
Jake

Synz
Current Model: MK2
Years of MR2 Ownership: 5
MR2's Owned: 3

Re: Pillar Pods in 2020?

Post by Synz »

Decent find, doesn't look like they do one that's not flocked though so would need the dash and other pillar doing to match :(
- MR2 Rev5 2.0 GTi TBar 2008 - 2011
- MR2 Rev5 Turbo GTS TBar 2020 - Present
- MR2 Rev3 Turbo GTS Donor car (RIP)
www.instagram.com/fuel_toyota
My Project thread

jimi
Administrator
Administrator
Years of MR2 Ownership: 18

Post by jimi »

Interestingly they list them for the MK1 as well, not that I'm looking for any, but someone will be :th:
I'll move this thread to MK2 Useful Information so it will be easier to find in future times ;)
Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

Topic author
MR2T_Jake

Post by MR2T_Jake »

Synz wrote: 21/12/20 14:29 Decent find, doesn't look like they do one that's not flocked though so would need the dash and other pillar doing to match :(
Not entirely true, the other pillar would make sense, but it would probably still look decent without the dash being flocked! I will probably get the other pillar flocked to have matching sides and maybe flock the dash in the future.

I guess you could ask for it unfinished and attempt to get a close colour and texture match them yourself?

Topic author
MR2T_Jake

Post by MR2T_Jake »

jimi wrote: 21/12/20 14:37 Interestingly they list them for the MK1 as well, not that I'm looking for any, but someone will be :th:
I'll move this thread to MK2 Useful Information so it will be easier to find in future times ;)
Appreciate it, thank you! Glad i found something useful

Synz
Current Model: MK2
Years of MR2 Ownership: 5
MR2's Owned: 3

Post by Synz »

MR2T_Jake wrote: 22/12/20 8:53
Synz wrote: 21/12/20 14:29 Decent find, doesn't look like they do one that's not flocked though so would need the dash and other pillar doing to match :(
Not entirely true, the other pillar would make sense, but it would probably still look decent without the dash being flocked! I will probably get the other pillar flocked to have matching sides and maybe flock the dash in the future.

I guess you could ask for it unfinished and attempt to get a close colour and texture match them yourself?
Sounds good, make sure to post some pictures as I’m interested in a 3 pod pillar gauge :)
- MR2 Rev5 2.0 GTi TBar 2008 - 2011
- MR2 Rev5 Turbo GTS TBar 2020 - Present
- MR2 Rev3 Turbo GTS Donor car (RIP)
www.instagram.com/fuel_toyota
My Project thread

Return to “MK2 Useful Information”