Share your avc-r settings?

Topic author
Olly

Re: Share your avc-r settings?

Post by Olly »

LJH wrote:Well TBH i'm just investigating the best way to do things first, I heard a rev 3 to be reliable about 1.2BAR is the highest you can go, without over doing the HG or turbo.
Would 1.2BAR be about 280bhp ish?
Yes, about that. Possibly 300.

For 1.2bar, you might be ok with a piggy back ECU or maybe even the stock ECU (although you'd need to dyno it to make sure).

h18ant

Post by h18ant »

I'm running 313bhp at 1.15 bar with the stock ecu. So it is possible, but as Olly said, you would need to get it on a dyno. :th:
304.2 bhp and feelin good...............
whitworthmike wrote:I had a two minute fiddle with it after playing with hm for most of the evening.....

Topic author
LJH

Post by LJH »

Did you get your standard ecu re-mapped or did it just go on the dyno to check fuelling eg running lean.

Topic author
Olly

Post by Olly »

LJH wrote:Did you get your standard ecu re-mapped or did it just go on the dyno to check fuelling eg running lean.
You can't re-map a standard ECU.

Going on the dyno would be to check the fuelling is ok throughout the revs at high boost.

Topic author
RSTsteve

Post by RSTsteve »

WTF

ok its strange. i'm running 1.2bar @ 62% duty and made 328 hp on surrey RR with (from what i know) a ct20b

:)

Topic author
Olly

Post by Olly »

RSTsteve wrote:WTF

ok its strange. i'm running 1.2bar @ 62% duty and made 328 hp on surrey RR with (from what i know) a ct20b

What did you make at the wheels?

Topic author
RSTsteve

Post by RSTsteve »

Olly wrote:
RSTsteve wrote:WTF

What did you make at the wheels?
Fly

Topic author
LJH

Post by LJH »

Strange how you can't re-map a standard ecu, you can with a lot of other cars, but not as well as after market ones obviously.

Return to “MK2 Useful Information”