Anyone taken on Japshow 2015?

July - Santa Pod Raceway

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 8 years and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

d-peg
Years of MR2 Ownership: 13
MR2's Owned: 6

Re: Anyone taken on Japshow 2015?

Post by d-peg »

We may attend...

...but...

... I am considering opening up JAE tickets now to boost numbers to the max. We normally wait till after Japshow but due to the dismal attendances in past years I'm considering this.

Discuss...

92 JDM Turbo - V8 Project Car - LINK
93 UK N/A - V6 SC Project Car - LINK
00 mk3 2zz - Driven Daily :D - LINK
It's not a party till I get my bum out

Topic author
MR2Jay
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 7

Re: Anyone taken on Japshow 2015?

Post by MR2Jay »

Thrown open to the floor ;) Like your style :th:

OK, in past years I have to admit, Japshow had slipped. A lot of that was down to poor weather, poor facilities and a general disinterest from the Japshow team at Santa Pod.

Last year however, thing seemed to have turned a corner. They have moved it a little later into the year (beginning of July) which helped last year with the weather, They put their hands into their pockets and put on more facilities and I have to admit, it was a lot better.

This has been reflected in the bookings this year already - 3 of the 4 show areas are now fully booked (I have got us a spot).

Is there any reason why you can't get JAE started off now as well but use Japshow as a way to boost the numbers? Try and get some newbies over to Japshow as an introduction and tempt them over to JAE? Worked last year (Jordan came to Japshow for his first show last year and couldn't wait for JAE by the time he left :th:)

By the way, I have now put up the official numbers/payment links for Japshow now - just forgot to link it into this thread :blush:

http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/forums/54/163093.html
1993 Revision 3 Turbo - Restoration Underway

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 8 years and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Japshow”