japfest 2013

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 2 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
KarlBristol

Re: japfest 2013

Post by KarlBristol »

Received:
1) KarlBristol
2) jack-p
3) Lauren
4) Special K
5) StormLoaded
6) 4ndee
7) coanda
8) Adam86
9) mr2sparky
10) nedward
11) snowtigger
12) wood_patrick
13) redcarblackhorse
14) Limeymk1

Not Received:
1) Shinny
2) Tonylefrog
3) Sk8gom
4) mk2mattw
5) Craig-rev3
6) sherwin1983
7) 123Danc

If you give your local delivery office a bell they should be able to update you over the phone - thats what I normally do when I'm waiting for a parcel. Saves a trip then as well

shinny
Years of MR2 Ownership: 12
MR2's Owned: 6

Post by shinny »

KarlBristol wrote:If you give your local delivery office a bell they should be able to update you over the phone - thats what I normally do when I'm waiting for a parcel. Saves a trip then as well
I can't find the number for mine anywhere :annoyed:

sk8gom
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0

Post by sk8gom »

I found a number for mine but no one is answering!!! They best not be o n strike!!!
I'll call in on my way home and see what they have to say for themselves.

simon1
Years of MR2 Ownership: 7
MR2's Owned: 2

Post by simon1 »

not received mine yet but I will pop by my local sorting office tomorrow after work and see if its there.
My MR2 MK2 REV2 Tubby
210.7 HP, 208 LB/ft Torque, 1/4mile in 14.7023s and castle coombe lap of 1:41 :D

sk8gom

Post by sk8gom »

Ok so that number was duff . i called the general enquiries number and was told they didn't have a phone number. not sure if those is just mine or a general thing.

Just a note to anyone phoning up.. if they offer to take payment over the phone then the letter May take up to 5 days to come. our only option is to pick it up from which ever sorting office it is at and pay there.

Topic author
KarlBristol

Post by KarlBristol »

Received:
1) KarlBristol
2) jack-p
3) Lauren
4) Special K
5) StormLoaded
6) 4ndee
7) coanda
8) Adam86
9) mr2sparky
10) nedward
11) snowtigger
12) wood_patrick
13) redcarblackhorse
14) Limeymk1
15) Conan

Not Received:
1) Shinny
2) Tonylefrog
3) Sk8gom
4) mk2mattw
5) Craig-rev3
6) sherwin1983
7) 123Danc

TonyleFrog
Current Model: None
Years of MR2 Ownership: 16
MR2's Owned: 6

Post by TonyleFrog »

shinny wrote:
KarlBristol wrote:If you give your local delivery office a bell they should be able to update you over the phone - thats what I normally do when I'm waiting for a parcel. Saves a trip then as well
I can't find the number for mine anywhere :annoyed:
See below
sk8gom wrote:Ok so that number was duff . i called the general enquiries number and was told they didn't have a phone number. not sure if those is just mine or a general thing.
Found one for mine. So I dial it...

And get straight through to the voice mailbox of a security supervisor. Helpful - NOT! :annoyed:

Have now found an enquiry number 08457 950 950 (option 2). It will put you through to a human being. Going to give that a go tomorrow morning to see if they can help.
sk8gom wrote:Just a note to anyone phoning up.. if they offer to take payment over the phone then the letter May take up to 5 days to come. our only option is to pick it up from which ever sorting office it is at and pay there.
^^This - been down that road before and have the T-shirt^^

Will wait to see if a card drops through my letterbox tomorrow. That will make things a lot simpler. But, either way, now that I know exactly where my delivery office is, I will be walking round the corner tomorrow and catching a bus (free bus pass so it costs me nothing and no parking issues) which will deposit me one minute's walk from the depot.

I will be fully prepared to battle it out with RM!
If you're not living life on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

HM wrote: TonyleFrog aka "The Fog Penetrator"

Topic author
KarlBristol

Post by KarlBristol »

Lets hope this doesn't turn into a Royal Mail battle. Lol.
Fingers crossed if you turn up at your local delivery office tomorrow they will have it waiting there for you

Topic author
KarlBristol

Post by KarlBristol »

Received:
1) KarlBristol
2) jack-p
3) Lauren
4) Special K
5) StormLoaded
6) 4ndee
7) coanda
8) Adam86
9) mr2sparky
10) nedward
11) snowtigger
12) wood_patrick
13) redcarblackhorse
14) Limeymk1
15) Conan
16) Lefty1991

Not Received:
1) Shinny
2) Tonylefrog
3) Sk8gom
4) mk2mattw
5) Craig-rev3
6) sherwin1983
7) 123Danc

Craig-rev3
Years of MR2 Ownership: 7
MR2's Owned: 3

Post by Craig-rev3 »

Just got home to find the fee card.

Also Karl, no hard feelings. I think shinny and I were just trying to say that turning up to events when the organiser doesn't show is a bit odd and can sometimes reflect badly on that person. I think a lot of people think its nice to meet the organiser who has made it all happen :th:

But as I & everyone else has stated, we do appreciate all the work you have put into this :th:
Rev 3 N/A - RIP :(
Rev 2 Turbo - Sold :(
Rev 1 N/A - Road Legal Track Car :D
Rev 1 V6 - Co-owned side project :D

sk8gom

Post by sk8gom »

Called in at my local sorting office on my way home (the one I normally have to go to collect missed parcels etc) and there wasn't a single person there.... all locked up and not a single car in the car staff or public car park :ranting1: :ranting1: . There was just a load of post vans abandoned on one side. Sign in the door says they are meant to be open until 7:00...

And guess what... when I got home there was also no card :no: .

Phoned the general help line to ask :w_tf: was going on and was told they weren't supposed to be striking at that site today. Would appear they joined the striking bandwagon without telling anyone :ranting1:

Not sure I can take much more of this lol try again tomorrow :sad:

Topic author
KarlBristol

Post by KarlBristol »

Craig-rev3 wrote:Just got home to find the fee card.

Also Karl, no hard feelings. I think shinny and I were just trying to say that turning up to events when the organiser doesn't show is a bit odd and can sometimes reflect badly on that person. I think a lot of people think its nice to meet the organiser who has made it all happen :th:

But as I & everyone else has stated, we do appreciate all the work you have put into this :th:
Thats good - there is another one to strike off the list then :th:

We are fine, don't worry - I just thought it a bit wierd that the previous event was brought up. I was all set to attend last time but the rioters in Bristol at the time had different plans for me. I explained it again in case you weren't aware of the situation.

In relation to Japfest - As my car is already 6 months overdue you can trust me when I say that I wasn't exactly thrilled to either find out or post up that it isn't going to be ready and I won't be able to attend Japfest in it.

I will attempt to tag along in one of my friend's car or buy a peasant ticket on the door :laughing

Topic author
KarlBristol

Post by KarlBristol »

Received:
1) KarlBristol
2) jack-p
3) Lauren
4) Special K
5) StormLoaded
6) 4ndee
7) coanda
8) Adam86
9) mr2sparky
10) nedward
11) snowtigger
12) wood_patrick
13) redcarblackhorse
14) Limeymk1
15) Conan
16) Lefty1991
17) Craig-rev3

Not Received:
1) Shinny
2) Tonylefrog
3) Sk8gom
4) mk2mattw
5) sherwin1983
6) 123Danc

Topic author
KarlBristol

Post by KarlBristol »

Received:
1) KarlBristol
2) jack-p
3) Lauren
4) Special K
5) StormLoaded
6) 4ndee
7) coanda
8) Adam86
9) mr2sparky
10) nedward
11) snowtigger
12) wood_patrick
13) redcarblackhorse
14) Limeymk1
15) Conan
16) Lefty1991
17) Craig-rev3
18) rob275
19) EmMr2

Not Received:
1) Shinny
2) Tonylefrog
3) Sk8gom
4) mk2mattw
5) sherwin1983
6) 123Danc

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 2 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Japfest Archive”