MR2 Owners Club • Highland Drive Convoy (Midlands) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2

Re: Highland Drive Convoy (Midlands)

Posted: 15/02/13 10:02
by Ripley
Kinsy wrote:Depending on whether Ripley gets back to me about the deposit I never paid back in November...I'll be joining you somewhere :D
I pm'd you the paypal address Ross as per Peters post above. Let me know you've paid it so that I can mark you up :th:

Re: Highland Drive Convoy (Midlands)

Posted: 15/02/13 11:09
by Kinsy
No worries I'll do it this evening when I chat to my co-driver.

[edit] All done.

Re: Highland Drive Convoy (Midlands)

Posted: 06/03/13 20:22
by Mr_Wedge
Thank for the vote Spanky, with Vin and Al Wheeldon coming up with me, it's should be fun, we go on many drives together so we're comfortable with each others driving style

With Steve Moreton becoming a regular with us of recent times and Ian Clements power upgrade, I'm not sure ill be setting the pace to be honest.

Of course I don't have a passenger this time around so it I am a little lighter and faster. The car is getting tired now 32,000 miles of abuse will do that, but now it's nice and loose, nitrous is a possible power upgrade.

Re: Highland Drive Convoy (Midlands)

Posted: 07/03/13 0:28
by Kinsy
For those of us who don't know, times and places?

Re: Highland Drive Convoy (Midlands)

Posted: 07/03/13 8:14
by vinp182
Kinsy wrote:For those of us who don't know, times and places?
First post updated :th:

Re: Highland Drive Convoy (Midlands)

Posted: 07/03/13 8:23
by Mr_Wedge
What about the Tebay time, Vin?

Re: Highland Drive Convoy (Midlands)

Posted: 07/03/13 9:09
by vinp182
Mr_Wedge wrote:What about the Tebay time, Vin?
When we get there lol.... Did we say about 12?

Re: Highland Drive Convoy (Midlands)

Posted: 07/03/13 9:16
by Mr_Wedge
Around then is about right.

Re: Highland Drive Convoy (Midlands)

Posted: 11/04/13 13:50
by Kinsy
You guys are too far west for me to meet up with you - i'd have to leave at 6am in order to get there for 8!

I'm aiming to leave Loughborough around 11am heading towards Stoke on Trent and then the M6, so I will give one of you a call and try and meet up with you further up the M6 somewhere.

Re: Highland Drive Convoy (Midlands)

Posted: 11/04/13 14:01
by vinp182
Kinsy wrote:You guys are too far west for me to meet up with you - i'd have to leave at 6am in order to get there for 8!

I'm aiming to leave Loughborough around 11am heading towards Stoke on Trent and then the M6, so I will give one of you a call and try and meet up with you further up the M6 somewhere.
Sounds like a plan dude... More than welcome to ring Stace's number as she'll not be driving :th:

Re: Highland Drive Convoy (Midlands)

Posted: 11/04/13 17:59
by TonyleFrog
Mr_Wedge wrote:Thank for the vote Spanky, with Vin and Al Wheeldon coming up with me, it's should be fun, we go on many drives together so we're comfortable with each others driving style

With Steve Moreton becoming a regular with us of recent times and Ian Clements power upgrade, I'm not sure ill be setting the pace to be honest.

Of course I don't have a passenger this time around so it I am a little lighter and faster. The car is getting tired now 32,000 miles of abuse will do that, but now it's nice and loose, nitrous is a possible power upgrade.
You'll have a Frog up your a**e too. :laughing

Vinny, do you fancy the same detour via Clitheroe/Trough of Bowland we did last year?

Re: Highland Drive Convoy (Midlands)

Posted: 12/04/13 19:07
by vinp182
TonyleFrog wrote:
Mr_Wedge wrote:Thank for the vote Spanky, with Vin and Al Wheeldon coming up with me, it's should be fun, we go on many drives together so we're comfortable with each others driving style

With Steve Moreton becoming a regular with us of recent times and Ian Clements power upgrade, I'm not sure ill be setting the pace to be honest.

Of course I don't have a passenger this time around so it I am a little lighter and faster. The car is getting tired now 32,000 miles of abuse will do that, but now it's nice and loose, nitrous is a possible power upgrade.
You'll have a Frog up your a**e too. :laughing

Vinny, do you fancy the same detour via Clitheroe/Trough of Bowland we did last year?
Not for me this year mate, I'm gonna try a bit of fuel saving on the way up and back down again

Re: Highland Drive Convoy (Midlands)

Posted: 13/04/13 2:12
by TonyleFrog
vinp182 wrote:
TonyleFrog wrote:Vinny, do you fancy the same detour via Clitheroe/Trough of Bowland we did last year?
Not for me this year mate, I'm gonna try a bit of fuel saving on the way up and back down again
OK, but with Wedgey in the group? :blink: Fat chance! :laughing

Re: Highland Drive Convoy (Midlands)

Posted: 15/04/13 13:50
by PeteT
vinp182 wrote:
Mr_Wedge wrote:What about the Tebay time, Vin?
When we get there lol.... Did we say about 12?
Ok :th: