Japfest 2007

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 16 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
teamshocknick

Japfest 2007

Post by teamshocknick »

cool show unfortantly though my car was damadged. The MR2 was displayed on the Japanese Performance Mag stand next to there gazebo that wasnt secured propley which was caught by a gust of wind.

Its not mega bad but annoying about an inch and a bit long on corner of spoiler.

:(

Jap Performance should be paying out for it seen as i was displayed on there stand.

Thanks to mike who prevented the gazebo doing alot more damadge than it did!

PeteJ
Years of MR2 Ownership: 14
MR2's Owned: 2

Japfest 2007

Post by PeteJ »

Was a good event today, albeit lacking some of the serious kit we've been accustomed to in recent years as well as the circuit baring most of the time attack cars due to excessive db levels.

Got around 400 pics so will be a while before I uploads some.

Look on the bright side nick, you didn't choose a flip paint. Shame the lexus lights were undamaged.

Anyone see the sad remains of the NSX that rolled.... a managed to grab a few pics as they were hiding it in the scrutineers lockup.
Porsche 987 Boxster S 3.4 flat 6. Dyno 298 bhp 260 lbft.
CLICKY FOR BIG PICCY!
CLICKY For MR2

Topic author
Turbo-G

Re: Japfest 2007

Post by Turbo-G »

Cool pics, slightly gutting about the damage thoiugh :cry:

I had to miss out on this due to revision unfortunately :cry:

I see you got a snap of my cousins JDM SiR-G Integra :D

Topic author
Dave81

Re: Japfest 2007

Post by Dave81 »

PeteJ wrote: Anyone see the sad remains of the NSX that rolled.... a managed to grab a few pics as they were hiding it in the scrutineers lockup.
The guy posted on Pistonheads, not a day he will forget im sure!!

All pics on this page: :cry:

NSX Crash

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 16 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Japfest (& 2) pics & vids”