Jap fest 2007 a NO NO in the end!!!

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 16 years and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
red250mr2

Jap fest 2007 a NO NO in the end!!!

Post by red250mr2 »

well woke from my bed at 5.00 this morning. Started my car everything fine and she was sparkling in the early morning sun. Round the m25 and up the m4 towards swindon. Still everything is fine............ Then the exhaust starts to get really loud. But didnt really pay any notice to it untill i turned up to the service station where we meet everyone there. I have forgotten his name but you know who you are! found the problem for me. Cheers for that matey!!! My down pipe had completely come away from the housing. Why today??????? Anyways i didnt want to carry on so i made a very slow treck home to kent. Started stripping everything off when i got home, and my mate kindely said i have a spare uprated down pipe you can have. Thanks again!!! Bolted everything together and the job was a good one. very happy at the end of the day. But a big sorry to everyone that i let down today, Thanks to debs for sending me the stand pass. Hope you guys and gals had a great day. Maybe next year ha.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 16 years and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Japfest (& 2) pics & vids”