Late Japfest vids

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 15 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
wotseezname

Late Japfest vids

Post by wotseezname »

Here are some vids. The first is a standard video but the second which will take a while to load up on photobucket is the video my friend took at the event and on the way back. He put the second one together.

Last edited by wotseezname on 03/06/08 17:47, edited 1 time in total.

Howlin_Mad
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 3

Re: Late Japfest vids

Post by Howlin_Mad »

wotseezname wrote:Here are some vids. The first is a standard video but the second which will take a while to load up on photobucket is the video my friend took at the event and on the way back. He put the second one together.
We need Links dude, everybody loves little links to clicky.

HM
MGB GT For Sale// JDM Rev3 3VZ-FE V6

Topic author
wotseezname

Late Japfest vids

Post by wotseezname »

Lol. I know its doing my head in. Vista is soo "censored"!!!!! Plus photobucket is taking ages. Your vid is much better though.

Topic author
wotseezname

Late Japfest vids

Post by wotseezname »

The second one is not uploading properly so will come later.

Topic author
Gaz!

Late Japfest vids

Post by Gaz! »

Very good vid there mate, wish I could do fancy video stuff like that.

Topic author
wotseezname

Late Japfest vids

Post by wotseezname »

Its easy to do. Only used windows movie maker. Its not that good as it keeps crashing when i try and add video. You should have it on your pc. Just have a mess about. Only took ten mins to make.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 15 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Japfest (& 2) pics & vids”