Haynes manual

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 3 years and 1 month old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
mlawton1989@gmail.com

Haynes manual

Post by mlawton1989@gmail.com »

Anybody know where I can get a haynes manual? Anybody selling or willing to scan?

I contacted Haynes, no prints for the foreseeable future, no PDFs either. None on ebay or other sites.

Thanks in advance
Mike

jimi
Administrator
Administrator
Years of MR2 Ownership: 18
MR2's Owned: 1

Re: Haynes manual

Post by jimi »

I wouldn't waste my time and money getting one, it's based on a US spec car and has quite a few inaccuracies regarding UK spec cars. I have one, read it but never used it, they appear on eBay and Amazon from time to time.
You'll be much better downloading a pdf copy of the BGB aka "Big Green Book" aka the Toyota Workshop Manual, available from here for free, courtesy of the club.
https://www.mr2oc.co.uk/download-cats/c ... 0-mk1.html
Also available to download in the same section are pdf scans of the Toyota Electrical Diagrams, Engine Manual and the Owners Manual ;)
Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 3 years and 1 month old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK1”