S/C rear lights??

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 15 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
IanC

S/C rear lights??

Post by IanC »

Are these easy to get hold of or like hens teeth?

Topic author
010on1986

Re: S/C rear lights??

Post by 010on1986 »

come up on ebay from time to time along with unicorn horns and rocking horse poo. try the USA...

Topic author
skyinsurance

S/C rear lights??

Post by skyinsurance »

They are findable... I imported a set from the US a while ago. It is worth trying a wanted post on IMOC and here as someone may have them sitting around in a box. I paid about £60 delivered for mine (delivered).. Expect to pay up to £200 for a set from a UK seller.

The 'SC' lights were fitted to Mk1s in the US, not just superchargers so they are not as rare as everything thinks... I understand the yanks like our 'uk spec' lighst as much as we like their 'SC' lights.

Here is a picture US rear lights fitted to my UK Mk1:

Topic author
010on1986

Re: S/C rear lights??

Post by 010on1986 »

nice trailer....

Topic author
kirsty

S/C rear lights??

Post by kirsty »

I have a set in reasonable condition if you're still looking.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 15 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK1”