Fog light dash bulbs?

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
Important ! - Please make your topic title as descriptive as possible . titles with just "help" generally dont get as many answers as a title that points to the problem
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 5 years and 1 day old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
BALDYMONSTER
Years of MR2 Ownership: 5
MR2's Owned: 3

Fog light dash bulbs?

Post by BALDYMONSTER »

For whatever reason I have suddenly lost the fog light indicators front/rear in the dash.

The rear dash bulb is dimly on all the time when the rear switch is off and not on at all when the switch is on!

No front fog light dash indicator at all now? :sad:

Normally I would have presumed it be just dash bulbs but the strange behaviour of the rear dash indicator makes me wonder.

Thoughts?

notroubleclubber
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8

Re: Fog light dash bulbs?

Post by notroubleclubber »

What u expect? Wasnt it sbits that did the job

Topic author
BALDYMONSTER
Years of MR2 Ownership: 5

Re: Fog light dash bulbs?

Post by BALDYMONSTER »

Pmsl, that’s a fair shout to be honest.

But no Gidden didn’t touch that part of the dash, just put the new dials in and the turbo speedo.

They were working fine but for some reason they’re playing silly buggers now.

As for you know who, it’s a great shame that IMOC took down my very extensive post with pics, reports, emails etc that proved just how bad the conversion was. Like dangerously bad and the eBay parts fitted when charged for top quality ones and work not done etc.

Anyhoo, it’s all fixed and done properly now and runs like a dream.

So, any ideas what’s up with these bloody dash bulbs?

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 5 years and 1 day old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK2”