3sgte crankshaft pulley/dampener

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
Important ! - Please make your topic title as descriptive as possible . titles with just "help" generally dont get as many answers as a title that points to the problem
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 4 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Ozuma1890

3sgte crankshaft pulley/dampener

Post by Ozuma1890 »

Hi all,

I need to replace my crankshaft pulley, all I can find is lightweight ones which I've read a lot of horror story's regarding them due to them having no dampener, I found one OEM on mr2-ben for £400+

The engine it's for is a 90 rev 1 3sgte which I'm putting into a rev 2 3sge NA, would anyone know if the pulleys would be the same and if I would be able to use the NA one?

Absu

Re: 3sgte crankshaft pulley/dampener

Post by Absu »

by Ozuma1890

I found one OEM on mr2-ben for £400+

He's a rip off! You can buy OEM Toyota much cheaper !

Thanks

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 4 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK2”