Rev 3 n/a vaccuum pipe routing

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
Important ! - Please make your topic title as descriptive as possible . titles with just "help" generally dont get as many answers as a title that points to the problem
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 4 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
abovetherim
Years of MR2 Ownership: 9
MR2's Owned: 1

Rev 3 n/a vaccuum pipe routing

Post by abovetherim »

I'm struggling to work out the correct routing for the vac lines on the rev 3 lump I have put into my rev 1.

In particular the vac lines for the fuel pressure vsv (brown one), though it would be helpful to check all the lines are in the right place.

If some kind person could do a schematic for me on a bit of paper and post a photo of it that would be really helpful.
or anyone with rev3 na in leicestershire want to let me come and have a look see

Thanks
Jan

1991 rev 1 T Bar n/a 3sge import. A work in progress!!!

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 4 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK2”