Rear Floor Box Lid Locking Catch

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
Important ! - Please make your topic title as descriptive as possible . titles with just "help" generally dont get as many answers as a title that points to the problem
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 4 years and 8 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
novinno

Rear Floor Box Lid Locking Catch

Post by novinno »

Does anyone know which Mk2 models, Import or UK and which Revs, were originally fitted with a locking security catch to the lid of the floor mounted box behind the driver's seat? This lock is shown on the EPC but I have not seen one in a Mk2.
If you have one fitted to yours perhaps you will post details. A number of replies would be most interesting to me.
Thanks.

martin42006
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 4

Re: Rear Floor Box Lid Locking Catch

Post by martin42006 »

The 1992 UK MK2 i broke a few years ago for parts had a locking lid on the storage box.

MRHAPPY62
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 3

Re: Rear Floor Box Lid Locking Catch

Post by MRHAPPY62 »

Both the rev1's that ive owned have . first one was uk present one is jdm.
MK2 3sge Uk sold.
MK3 Chilli red sold.
MK2 Smg Gltd Super Edition now with V6

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 4 years and 8 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK2”