PAS rack rebuild part numbers.

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
Important ! - Please make your topic title as descriptive as possible . titles with just "help" generally dont get as many answers as a title that points to the problem
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 4 years and 7 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Liam-Mc

PAS rack rebuild part numbers.

Post by Liam-Mc »

Apologies in advance if this has been covered but cant seem to find it.

Does anyone know what parts are required for a pas rack rebuild kit and part numbers from toyota?

I'm mainly after the seal kit from toyota, if the prices for inner track rod arms, track rod ends and gaitors are a decent enough price then them as well otherwise I will go aftermarket.

Also I have a notion for the mk3 pinion mod on my mk2 so if there is a different part required to suit this please note. Thanks for any help.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 4 years and 7 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK2”