Fuel hardline fittings

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
Important ! - Please make your topic title as descriptive as possible . titles with just "help" generally dont get as many answers as a title that points to the problem
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 3 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
chaos19810
Years of MR2 Ownership: 2
MR2's Owned: 3

Fuel hardline fittings

Post by chaos19810 »

Hello I’m looking to change the fuel lines on my Mk1.5 and want to plumb directly into the hardline. I was wondering who has done this? After reading endless posts on lots of forums I’ve decided I don’t want to cut the lines and just a compression lines unless I have too.

I have found these fittings:

- AN -6 (AN6) to 1/4" BSP BSPP Straight Adapter

or is it

- AN-6 6AN JIC Flare to 1/4 BSPT JIS STRAIGHT adapter

I think one of these will bolt directly into the standard headlines, has anyone tried these?

Sorry if you see this post a few times.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 3 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK2”