1996 Rev 4 Maintenance Schedule?

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
Important ! - Please make your topic title as descriptive as possible . titles with just "help" generally dont get as many answers as a title that points to the problem
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 3 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
mitoand9

1996 Rev 4 Maintenance Schedule?

Post by mitoand9 »

Hi everyone,

I've been searching for a detailed maintenance schedule for my recent buy (1996 SW20 Rev 4 NA).
The best I was able to find is the 1991 maintenance schedule in the BGB, which is the one also shown in this post: https://www.mr2oc.co.uk/forum/41/164671 ... e#p1745411

Is there is something more up to date for the Rev 4 or is this 1991 schedule fine?
What do other Rev 4 owners use as reference?

Thanks in advance

benckj
Years of MR2 Ownership: 5

Re: 1996 Rev 4 Maintenance Schedule?

Post by benckj »

I’ve owned a rev 4 and maintenance is same as earlier models. Anything you particularly worried about?

Topic author
mitoand9

Re: 1996 Rev 4 Maintenance Schedule?

Post by mitoand9 »

No that's pretty much it, thanks!

I found the full service schedule also in the service record booklet, so everything's sorted now.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 3 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK2”