Rust repair, general tidy up - suggestions?

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
Important ! - Please make your topic title as descriptive as possible . titles with just "help" generally dont get as many answers as a title that points to the problem
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 3 years and 8 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
tommy10101

Rust repair, general tidy up - suggestions?

Post by tommy10101 »

Hi all,

I am looking for a reputable body shop near the Bristol/ south west area. I would be happy to take the car further, if there are specific companies you suggest would be the best.

I want a full check over for rust, some small dents repaired, need to be able to paint match properly. I have dents in my sills and I know there are small patches of corrosion that I want fixing. Then I need the whole car protected. Basically trying to get the body work back to perfect.

Are there any companies that you guys have used and been happy with?

Car is a 1994 mr2 Rev3 turbo

Thanks

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 3 years and 8 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK2”