Welding Sills

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
Important ! - Please make your topic title as descriptive as possible . titles with just "help" generally dont get as many answers as a title that points to the problem
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 3 years and 5 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
nick

Welding Sills

Post by nick »

I need to replace one ( or possibly both) of the above.

Does anyone know of a decent firm to do this kind of job in the Birmingham area?

Topic author
nick

Re: Welding Sills

Post by nick »

Help!

Topic author
nick

Post by nick »

Found someone in Redditch, pretty good. Fortunately just the rear part by the wheel arch had gone, now cut out and replaced. Main sills OK as is the other side. Both sides painted
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Suds95

Post by Suds95 »

Hi Nick,

I hope you don’t mind me asking but how much did this repair set you back?

I believe I’ll need to get the same done on mine shortly!

Cheers!

NickD

Post by NickD »

I had mine done recently at Harpenden Sport and Classic - they did an amazing job and know their MR2s very well. Tin worm was pretty castrophic - I paid £1300 for the repairs on both sides including painting. Highly recommended.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 3 years and 5 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK2”