Sill repair near Cambridge?

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
Important ! - Please make your topic title as descriptive as possible . titles with just "help" generally dont get as many answers as a title that points to the problem
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 3 years and 2 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
AndyChamp

Sill repair near Cambridge?

Post by AndyChamp »

My trusty Mk2 may be reaching its sunset years, after all I've done 160,000 miles in the 20 years that I've owned it. And it wasn't new then... although it is one of the newest SW20s there is.
This time it failed its MoT on something a little more serious - the offside sill is perforated, and the nearside one isn't far behind.
I just contacted Fensport, and they tell me they don't want to do that sort of work any more, so can anyone point me at a garage anywhere near Cambridge that can be trusted to fix them properly?

Thanks
Andy

tastydesignboy

Re: Sill repair near Cambridge?

Post by tastydesignboy »

Yeah same question for me in North London please :-(

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 3 years and 2 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK2”