MR2 SW20 Seat track screw covers

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
Important ! - Please make your topic title as descriptive as possible . titles with just "help" generally dont get as many answers as a title that points to the problem
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 2 years and 5 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
scann2
Years of MR2 Ownership: 22
MR2's Owned: 1

MR2 SW20 Seat track screw covers

Post by scann2 »

Hi All, know in the industry as Track End caps / Covers, i am trying to find the Toyota part numbers for the 3 front Seat Track screw covers for the RHD SW20. I say 3, because the drivers seat (On the RHS in my case) outboard screw is covered by the boot / fuel filer cover latches. I have never had covers to cover the seats front screws, i assume there should be some as the front of the tracks look to have securing holes i assume for clips on the track covers? I also assume the rear bolts are not covered. I looked into the BGB but couldnt find any numbers listed? Perhaps someone could help / perhaps the numbers are on the B-Surface of the plastic parts (Normally so)

Thanks.

jimi
Administrator
Administrator
Years of MR2 Ownership: 18

Re: MR2 SW20 Seat track screw covers

Post by jimi »

Never assume ! assumption is the mother of all F**kups ;)

You won't get proper part numbers in the BGB, you need to look in the EPG, try here http://www.japan-parts.eu/toyota/eu/199 ... at-track/2
Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

Topic author
scann2
Years of MR2 Ownership: 22

Re: MR2 SW20 Seat track screw covers

Post by scann2 »

Thank you for the link, exactly what I need.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 2 years and 5 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK2”