91 MR2 MK2 air suspension kits

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
Important ! - Please make your topic title as descriptive as possible . titles with just "help" generally dont get as many answers as a title that points to the problem
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 1 year and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
stewart porritt

91 MR2 MK2 air suspension kits

Post by stewart porritt »

Hi Guys, I have put a Vielside body kit on my MR2 and was wondering if anyone knows of an air suspension kit that fits the MR2 MK2?

I need a kit that can be raised and lowered at the touch of a button as the speed bumps in my area are like hitting a curb every time you go over them. only needs to be raised by a few inches I don't want one of those bouncing american motors

I'm not wanting to put bigger suspension on as it will spoil the stance of the car and I already have 17 inch alloys fitted.
It's my project baby and still needs a paint job but the suspension is my major issue at the moment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jimi
Administrator
Administrator
Years of MR2 Ownership: 18
MR2's Owned: 1

Re: 91 MR2 MK2 air suspension kits

Post by jimi »

Can't say I seen anything about anyone fitting air suspension to a MK2, might be worth contacting one of the air suspension companies LINKY see if they can advise
Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 1 year and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK2”