36k mile vgc original Rev 3 T-Bar

Use this forum to chat about general MR2 topics. See also the Mk1 Mk2 and Mk3 sections above for more specific technical information
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 1 year and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
MisterTwo

36k mile vgc original Rev 3 T-Bar

Post by MisterTwo »

After owning 2x SW20 MR2s in the past I'm looking for a new one now to keep for the long term as an investment car as well as a fun weekend car. I have just missed by minutes on eBay a 36k mile very good condition Rev3 UK t-bar with immaculate MOT history, Goodwood green, 1994 L. She ended at £6,000. Think I have just missed a bargain as she appreared to be in brilliant condition with t-bar shades and bags and looked almost like new inside and out. So, did I miss a bargain? Been out the loop with the cars for a few years so advice on pricing and their direction of travel for examples such as this would be much appreciated. Cheers.

Woody25

Re: 36k mile vgc original Rev 3 T-Bar

Post by Woody25 »

The Rules wrote:For Sale / Wanted

Please use the Classifieds for all "For Sale" or "Wanted" ads

Do not post items "For Sale" or "Wanted" elsewhere on the website. This includes posts such as "Thinking of selling" or "How much is it worth?” Including details of items / cars in these types of threads will be considered an attempt to sell and therefore are liable to be edited /removed or deleted without prior warning or formal notification.

jimi
Administrator
Administrator
Years of MR2 Ownership: 18
MR2's Owned: 1

Post by jimi »

:rulez:
Take it to PM's before I delete your post ;)
Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

Woody25

Post by Woody25 »

Ok, sorry I'm a newbie and didn't realise.

jimi
Administrator
Administrator
Years of MR2 Ownership: 18
MR2's Owned: 1

Post by jimi »

Use the contact icon below his username to send him a PM ( private message) ;)
Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 1 year and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MR2 Discussion”