10th anniversary gunmetal grey wheel paint code

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
Important ! - Please make your topic title as descriptive as possible . titles with just "help" generally dont get as many answers as a title that points to the problem
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 1 year and 7 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
MisterTwo

10th anniversary gunmetal grey wheel paint code

Post by MisterTwo »

Hi. Would anyone have the paint code for the gunmetal grey wheels on the 10th Anniv? I've searched this forum and the web hard but to no avail. Many thanks.

Topic author
MisterTwo

Re: 10th anniversary gunmetal grey wheel paint code

Post by MisterTwo »

For anyone that's interested I phoned Toyota this afternoon and the parts department gave me a paint code of 11GY02 for the anthracite colour of the 10th anniversary alloys. The body shop I use can't find this number on their system, only two paint codes similar but either side of this by a few final digits (ending 01 and 11) so wondering if 02 is simply not available anymore? If anyone can point me in the right direction of where 02 paint can be purchased from for a body shop to use that would be really helpful. Cheers.

jeff
Administrator
Administrator
Current Model: MK2
Years of MR2 Ownership: 20
MR2's Owned: 1

Post by jeff »

realise its not for a body shop, but colour seems to be available

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/265021098634
Not Plan B again!! Why don't we just go with plan B in the first place?
It’s more important to lose a minute in life than your life in a minute

Topic author
MisterTwo

Post by MisterTwo »

Just a follow-up Toyota still unable to help any further and body shops various suppliers not able to find this code anymore. After looking through endless amounts of colour swatches we arrived at fiat, or could be Nissan as I can't remember now, 'grey jade' as an almost perfect match for the the 10th anniversary anthracite wheel colour. Hope this helps someone.

jimi
Administrator
Administrator
Years of MR2 Ownership: 18
MR2's Owned: 1

Post by jimi »

Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 1 year and 7 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK2”