Proflow Exhaust

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 6 years and 2 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
inwmr2

Proflow Exhaust

Post by inwmr2 »

Guys,

Has anyone fitted a Proflow twin exhust pipe on a mk3, I’m interested to know what the quality, fitment and do their systems last :

www.proflowexhausts.co.uk

They are selling a twin tail pipe system on ebay for £350 fitted, which seems a good price.

Ian

blitzmk2@hotmail.com

Re: Proflow Exhaust

Post by blitzmk2@hotmail.com »

Surely someone has fitted one? Where are they based? Any idea Ian? As I would be interested.

Benj

Post by Benj »

It's the first time I have heard of Proflow, I did alot of research and ended up with HKS MR-S ZZW30

Not a great deal out there with a single pipe exit - it's currently on it way from Japan...

Would be interested to hear the sound of this.

TonyleFrog
Current Model: None
Years of MR2 Ownership: 16
MR2's Owned: 6

Post by TonyleFrog »

blitzmk2@hotmail.com wrote: 10/08/21 22:57 Where are they based?
The address at the bottom of the page linked to above is Brierley Hill, West Midlands. Same as this fast fit place - https://www.google.com/maps/uv?pb=!1s0x ... iowEnoECGQ
3 dealers in other locations listed - https://www.proflowexhausts.co.uk/find- ... ts-dealer/
If they are made on site as bespoke installs then it depends entirely on the fabrication/welding skills of the personnel in situ and the quality control standards and processes in place.

Entering 'Proflow exhaust reviews' on Google comes up with links to several forums. Check them out.
If you're not living life on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

HM wrote: TonyleFrog aka "The Fog Penetrator"

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 6 years and 2 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK3”