Headlight upgrade ... thoughts?

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 4 years and 7 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Nico

Headlight upgrade ... thoughts?

Post by Nico »

Hey Folks!

I am new here and to the MR2 scene, just bought a W3 2 month ago. It was pretty clear that its going to be a Project Car, so i am not bothered that its consuming almost as much Oil, as i do Coffee. It will get a 2ZZ Swap this Winter.

But thats not what i wanted to ask.

Has anybody tried to upgrade the Headlights, using 7" LED? I mean, i come from the Offroading people (and still drive and live in an Overlanding/Expedition truck), and those 7" headlights come in many different styles, and it looks like they could be changed with the original reflectors in the Headlight. I will try to do this, when the engine comes out ( and i am not able to drive it anymore...) .
The Indicators will be replaced by a pair of Hella ( 2BA 009 001-411 ) LED inserts, wich will fit pretty perfect.
Any thoughts?

shinny
Years of MR2 Ownership: 12
MR2's Owned: 6

Re: Headlight upgrade ... thoughts?

Post by shinny »

Topic author
Nico

Post by Nico »

Exactly!

LB2020

Post by LB2020 »

Did you end up doing this?

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 4 years and 7 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK3”