Momentary loss of most electrics

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 4 years and 5 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
wally liles

Momentary loss of most electrics

Post by wally liles »

Whilst driving I turned on my side lights and immediately I lost all instruments, lights & indicators and power steering pump , radio & heater fan still worked and engine ran fine . I assumed a fuse had blown but on stopping turning engine off and restarting all was fine again . Everything working fine today have checked fuses but can not see how one fuse could effect all these items , also checked battery connections But know it could not be that as engine continued to run and radio & fan continued to operate.
Anyone had similar ?

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 4 years and 5 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK3”