Best Budget Wheels to buy: Birmingham and Toyota Parts

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 3 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
JWJ0121

Best Budget Wheels to buy: Birmingham and Toyota Parts

Post by JWJ0121 »

Hey guys, pleased to say I've brought an 04 roadster! Very happy with my purchase already driven 100 miles on it within 2 days I LOVE IT😂

Got a list of to dos including changing rear brake pads and replacing the disc shields (they've corroded) but also I should probably get new tyres. Rear two are the same brand (reassuring) but front two are different brands. Tyre sizes are within spec according to toyota manual.

Does anyone know of any good tyre dealers in the Birmingham area and what tyres would you recommend? Budget is around 180-220 for the tyres, also I'd prefer all season tyres that can cope well in wet weather since I've heard they can be pretty slippy/unstable on wet roads (if you are driving "spiritedly")

Also where do people recommend buying toyota parts from? Saw on a previous thread Tcbparts has some good mentions, I've also heard of Mr2 Ben

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 3 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK3”